Chapter 88

Chapter 88

2,475 words

QUESTION OF THE CHAPTER: You get the keys to a famous person's house- whose keys are they?

*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*

Thaleia looked down at the device in her hand in concentration, not wanting to lose count. There was no time to waste.

"Forty seven" she muttered to herself "And nine outside... Fun" the girl left the infrared camera on the floor next to where she was hiding "One, two, three, four and five... plus two... that should do"

If anyone had seen the young Doctor, they would have thought that she was excited about what was going to happen. After all, who would have thought that a girl with her looks was carrying two Glock-seventeen and five magazines under her coat.

Thaleia took of said coat, placing it on the floor next to the camera she had been using and tightened the straps around her chest as well as the ones on her thighs, making sure that everything was secured as well as hard to reach for anyone who wasn't her. Obviously.

She felt like an assassin- wearing all black and tight clothes to allow better movement, hair up in a ponytail, black shoes and a black mask to protect herself from possible fumes...

Well, she kind of was.

Not only because of the training she had gone through, but because she had two-hundred and thirty-one nine-millimetre bullets ready to fire at anyone who got in her way.

As she was double checking that everything was on place and mentally running through her plan and layout of the building she was going to get into, a grin formed on her lips.

Her brain had decided to choose a soundtrack for the event that was about to take place and she couldn't agree more with the song.

There was no point on using a silencer. They were expecting her, so why make them wait?

"Let's go"

She quickly stood up, a gun held on each hand. Thanks to having been studying the positions where the men were, aiming and shooting for the kill was easy.

Upon hearing the first four shots, the other five men outside ran around the corner to get to where their other mates were laying on the floor, scanning the area to try and find the girl.

"Surprise, motherfucker" she stood behind the one who had the radio "Drop the weapon"

"Fuck you"

"Not in the mood" the others had noticed her and turned, pointing their firearms at her. And at the man whose head she was holding a gun against. They started shooting at them, not caring that there was one of their team in the way "Fine!"

She darted over to the trees surrounding the building and climbed on one of them quickly. Before the others had the chance to even look around and aim, a bullet had already penetrated the skin on their knees, making them drop on the floor and roll in pain.

Thaleia jumped down, grabbing a smaller gun she had and loaded it with what she called 'funny looking darts' before shooting a tranquilizer to each of them.

She took all of their firearms and placed them in a car she had broken the window of to make sure that, if any of them woke up, they'd take a while to find them.

I should be done here by the time they wake up anyway.

The girl walked over to the entrance of the building, sparing a glance at the only man who had died so far: the one she used to shield herself from the bullets. Bad guys or not, Thaleia had promised herself she would not shoot to kill. At least not to the recruits. She was going to kill the head of that group, and no one was going to get in the way of that.