Chapter 17

Chapter 17
2,389 words

QUESTION OF THE CHAPTER: in your opinion, which OST is the best? either from a game, movie(s), TV show, theatre play...

*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*

During the rest of the break, Oliver showed Thaleia different works of his own: he enjoyed 3D animation, it was his hobby. She learned about him, not going much into detail. She didn't want to make him uncomfortable. She also knew that sharing those kinds of things was reciprocate, and she didn't give him more information other than her real name and facts about her art.

The third lecture was done completely by Rossi, so both the kids sat among the students. Thaleia sat at the same spot she had during the prior lecture, while Spencer sat somewhere in the 3rd row. Funny enough, some of the girls that had clung to him during the break -along with new ones- were all seated around him. They turned to look at him repeatedly and a few even tried touching him, to which Thaleia couldn't help but snort when Spencer moved them away. He looked terrified at all the women giving him attention. What the artist also found hilarious was how the genius would look at Rossi begging for help, but the Agent kept on speaking, not sparing him any thought.

At some point, the boy turned around searching for her as the girls tried to get his attention. The two of them locked eyes, his full of fear and hers full of enjoyment.

"Help me" he mouthed pleadingly, to which she only smirked shaking her head "Please!" one of the girls turned to Spencer seeing he was looking elsewhere "I will do anything you ask me to!" Thaleia read his lips.

"Not my problem" she mouthed back "Have fun, you might get laid tonight" the girl smiled devilishly waving her hand in a seductive way and blowing a kiss in his direction imitating the gestures those girls did.

Some of those girls saw the last part of their interaction, becoming instantly jealous and full on bitch mode. Two of them looked at each other as if having a silent conversation, in which they agreed in destroying the love rival.

Only once the class was over Spencer, managed to get away from the girls, clinging to Rossi everywhere the man went: being in the cafeteria alone was dangerous, as it made him an easy target for all those hormonal girls.

Luck wasn't on his side then, because his shield left him alone, saying that he had to talk to the headmaster in private.

After begging the man to stay at the waiting room inside the office -which Rossi so kindly say no to- Spencer walked rather fast through the halls, avoiding females as much as possible. He did notice small groups of them looking around, probably trying to spot him.

He was only able to relax when he spotted Thaleia sitting on one of the sofa areas in the cafeteria, drinking and drawing while listening to music through her headphones.

The Doctor took one last run towards her, wanting to sit down on the same sofa she was on. He grabbed the bottle the girl had set on the table in front of her as he took his seat, so close -seeking some sort of protection- that their thighs were pressed against each other.

Spencer drank part of the water before pulling away frowning "This is water" he spoke confused.

"Well," the girl chuckled "it is a water bottle" she took out one of her ear plugs.

"I thought you would have changed it for vodka... I was really hoping you had"

She laughed tilting her head back "Rough day?" she asked battling her eyelashes faking innocence.

"Fuck you" was the only thing he replied before taking another sip from the water.

Thaleia took the bottle from his hand taking a sip herself "Your room or mine?" she teased. The boy rolled his eyes, plugging in the headphone she had taken off.