Prologue

Sophie took a deep breath, a whirlwind of emotions- Anger, hurt, fear, dread, and some that she didn't even recognise hurled into a pool. But one strong thread of determination was bounding it all. 

She looked at the sharp sword in her hand, and then looked at Percy standing opposite herself, with a similar expression of dread, looking with uneasiness at Riptide in his hand.

The little twelve year old girl, standing between them; Her face held so much innocence, so much childish happiness, and yet her eyes showed so much sorrow and experience, so much pain. These eyes did not belong to an twelve year old. 

The girl nodded, and as one, both of them ran their swords through the stomach of the little girl. 

Killed her in cold blood.

For those of you who haven't read kotlc, because I myself have read a bunch of crossovers without actually being member of some fandom,  here's a short intro. 

The series follows the journey of Sophie Foster, who seems to be different from other . Not only is she a genius, but she also has an ability that no one else has: the ability to read minds. That is, that an ability she thinks no one else has. However, when she meets a cute teal eyed boy (Fitz), who tells her that she is not a human, but rather, an elf, her world turns upside down. This abnormal girl travels through a journey of pain, discovery, and love. The only question is, does she have what it takes to make it out of there alive?

As she pushes through the hardships that the Neverseen, a rebel group of elves, (they are the main bad guys) send her way, she meets new people, sees new things, and forms new heartfelt relationships. Her friends and family help her along her journey.

After manifesting five abilities throughout the course of the books, one might assume that she would easily be victorious. But the Neverseen always seems to be one step ahead. A witness to many kidnappings, and experiencing one herself, Sophie thought she was prepared for everything. But with twists at every step, she questions if things could get any worse, which always seems to happen. Experiencing betrayals and losses that she never thought were possible, Sophie still pushes through the hardships.

With the help of her friends, family, and creators, the Black Swan (when they say creaters, it means that Sophie is sort of a hybrid elf. She has changed genes, which make her hyper powerful), Sophie pushes through each battle she faces. The question that spreads among the fans of the New York.

--fandom website

This pretty much covers it all. I will give a short intro on all of Sophie's friends too.

Sophie. Serious. Always worrying. Sad backstory. Loving adoptive parents. Reads mind, inflicts pain, speaks all languages, teleports, enhancing other's powers.

Keefe. Funny guy. Love interest. Sad backstory. Abusive parents. Kinda like Leo. Reads emotions.

Fitz. Also love interest. Reads minds. Anger issues. Personality wise, like Harry Potter. 

Biana. Badass. Vanisher. Super beautiful. 

Dex. Cinnamon roll. Tech guy. Underappreciated. Sophie's best friend. 

Edit: 

If you see half the chapter titles are something like - (Ch1 - Sophie's doesn't sleep) and other half are simple (Chapter 1), its because I'm too lazy to change them now. I assure you, the laziness won't show in the writing.