47 4am

Rosé

"You see... I have cancer— stage one but on the verge of stage two. I have six more months to live from now on. Jisoo unni found out because she caught me. I did not expect you to eavesdrop, more like I thought we were being quiet as much as possible. We even cried silently." She giggles.

What's so funny.

"I know it is something big and it is indeed something everyone should be notified about but—"

"I do not want to worry you guys..." she finally said her last sentence. Jisoo kept looking at the screen even though she did not quite get the dialogue and what is happening but I could see she needed something to distract her.

"Why would you tell me? Why are you telling me now?"

"Because I know you heard everything, rosie. There is no point in denying. You were worried but you are in denial. Please. just promise me two things."

I look down on my hands.

"One. Do not tell anyone. And two. Do not worry much. I will be okay I swear." I look at her and there she is, smiling as if nothing is wrong. There is too many wrongs. She has cancer. Six months to live in which will pass by in no time. I do not want to lose her. I do not want to lose a friend. I do not want to lose Lisa.

"Can't you cure it?"

"I can cure it but like I told Jisoo unni. I want to spend more time with you all. I know it is a selfish move but I do not want you all waiting for an answer to a question impossible to answer. Time will tell and that is why for now, I will use as much as my time to spend time with you all. Yes, I may be growing weak but that does not mean I have lost purpose and motivation, Rosie. " She smiles and I could feel my tears running down my cheeks. It is just crazy how she thinks like this when she is between life and death. She seems to be so calm for a person who has six months left to live. 

3rd POV

Lisa stood up and walked towards Rosé. Jisoo looked at them closely and later she finds herself crying for the nth time of the day. Lisa on the other hand, thinks she has no right to cry. She can only comfort those around her but she can not do anything about it because her life is coming to an end after all. 

-

Things went hectic that night. Laughs, tears, glasses of wines and small chats were shared till the clock ticked 4 in the morning. That is when the three of them went knockdown. 

-

"Love! Quick! Our flight is tomorrow morning, we have to pack and ready our luggage. We are staying there for three whole months!" Jennie shouted across the room. Lisa is in the kitchen, preparing some food for Kai, Kuma, Dalgom, Hank, Lily, Love, Luca, Leo, Louis and Joohwangie. 

"Give me a minute! Almost done!"

The pets are going to be left out on Animal care because it is too risky to take ten pets to Hawaii. Who knows where they will end up to. 

"If only you guys did not drink till 4 in the morning and woke up earlier. It is 3:52 pm! It is too late and we are behind time. "

"Sorry Ma'am, " the three apologized in unison. 

-

Jisoo

Finally. We have finished packing. I thought it would take up at least five hours, but instead we packed for eight hours. We ordered food for dinner and now we are just lying down on Jennie's bed.

"Can you believe that? It took us eight hours to pack!" Jennie looked at the digital clock which showed 12:34 am. 

Lisa giggled.

"Well, next time, we promise not to stay up till 4 am, drinking and laughing our asses off. Last night-- well, we will just have to blame Rosé for that." Lisa spoke jokingly. She left out the crying part and the things we found out last night which really made me think my life over. Knowing that Lisa, my younger sister from another mother, has cancer, only six months left-- makes me think if what I am doing is actually right. If being an idol is something I should be doing. It makes me ask myself if I am doing this for myself or for others-- who specifically? 

"It was Jisoo unni. She was making crack jokes and doing yoga poses."

"Oh so that is how you want it to be. Okay, well you were twerking at least every ten minutes? Am I right or am I right? Lisa?"

"Unni, you are actually right."

"Okay, enough. This is so unfair. How come you guys always have fun without me?"

"That is because you are always asleep!"  We three said in unison.

Oh, Lisa. I hope we get to spend more moments like this. Longer than six months is all I ask for, Lisa-yah.