21 christmas eve

Jennie POV

"MERRY CHRISTMAS GUYS! LOVE YOU ALL!" Seulgi unnie shouted on top of her lungs. We are currently celebrating Christmas Eve at Cloud 9. We practically rented the whole bar to ourselves.

"Tomorrow IS Christmas, idiot." Irene unnie smacked Seulgi unnie causing her to tear up. She's the most crybaby out of all of us. And she's not even the youngest. She's just too full of emotions.

"So guys gather around!" Irene unnie shouted then winked to the side of 5 people. Nayeon unnie, Jeongyeon unnie, Jisoo unnie, Rosé and Sana. Where's Lisa?

The 5 smiled at her and made me sit down on a chair in front of everyone. Moreover, the middle. Sana turned the lights off and everyone were chattering in confusion.

Suddenly, fairy lights that I didn't know existed in the room turned on. Everyone gasped in amusement and surprise. Especially me. I'm in the front and it's not even my birthday.

I saw people separating in front of me and that's when I was caught red-handed. Too shocked to move.

Lisa kneeled in front of me and smiled sweetly to me.  So that's why you were missing. She handed me a rose and it smelled refreshing. Out of nowhere, I felt my cheeks wet and it was starting to feel cold. I'm crying tears of joy..

"Hey unnie..." she spoke up. 

I looked at her and smiled, signaling her to continue.

"This might sound crazy and cheesy but if it's okay... will you be my love?" She sweetly asked, wiping my tears off my cheeks. Her twinkling eyes asking for my approval. It was hard to resist. It IS hard to resist. 

"yes, love." She smiled so wide, I could feel her heart beating for joy.

Cheesy but I love her.

I smiled with joy as soon as Sana turned on the lights again and Lisa announced the news.

"SHE SAID YES." She jumped for joy. She offered her hand to me which I gladly accepted and from there, she was already carrying me as if we're already married. Hopefully, someday we will. 

-
Jisoo POV

I'm so very proud of Lisa. She's been asking us to help her to get with Jennie. She couldn't bring herself to do that so she asked for our help. I couldn't be less happier for her and Jennie. The fact that Jennie said yes? I'm so jealous.

"Hey unnie?" Rosé turned to me after taking the video of Jenlisa.

"Can we talk?" She added, looking at me nervously. She looked at something at my back. Or maybe someone which caused to check who it is. All I saw is Lisa giving Rosé a thumbs up and when she turned her gaze towards me, she ran to her just-became-girlfriend.

I turned my head to Rosé who was asking me for my response.

What should I do???

"Sure."

She smiled at me and led me to a private room.

"Soo uhmmmmm..... unnie...." she seems so nervous.

I put my hand on top of her shoulders and signaled her to continue, reassuring her it's fine and she's got nothing to worry about. It's just me anyways. It's not like she's the president of America and she's supposed to say a speech on last minute in front of billions of people.

She smiled at me and continued.

"Unnie.... I've been wanting to tell you this but I just cant bring myself to tell you that....." she smiled again but to my back. I turned around and saw Irene, Lisa, Sana and Jennie, each holding boards with writtings on it.

Its said,

I'm

Inlove

With

You.

Once I read the 4 words, I looked at Rosé again but this time, she's holding a board too.

It said,

'Will you be mine?'

Wait.

Did I read that right??

I should read it again.

'Will

You

Be

Mine?'

I looked at Rosé and at the board again a few more times then I stopped my gaze at her.

Her eyes were waiting for my yes so I did what her eyes told me to do.

"I will." I smiled at her.

I looked at the others who I guessed she asked help from and there they were, more excited than us.

I looked at Rosé and she was crying tears of joy.

I hugged her real tight and spit out the 4 words I've been waiting to say in the most romantic way,

"I love you, Rosé."

-

a/n-THIS IS A THANK YOU FOR 1K READS!!!!