7 encounter

3rd Person POV

Maybe the world turned its back on her because suddenly when she was about to leave the reality, it comes back for another slap, showing a familiar face walking towards her. 

"I am sorry... Do I know you?" she took steps backwards as soon as she knew the figure was going towards her. 

"Hey Lisa. I heard you were here in Korea so I visited all the way from states to see you, dear." the voice. the voice. has it been 10 years? 

"I've missed you." he added, going for a hug. Lisa's face turned pale. She was not terrified, no. But the creeps, the chills going up and down her body and she heard that voice, the only thing she could escape all this is running. 

But no more running. that is it. 

"Come one step closer and I am reporting you. I am no longer your daughter so leave. Leave like how you left us. And do not mention my name again-- it makes me want to change it once more." she said calmly avoiding attention from people around them as much as possible. 

"Lisa. Stop." he warned, walking closer with arms reaching out. 

"I SAID DON'T CALL ME THAT!" she had enough. Who would have thought her old man would show up after more than 10 years. Nonetheless, left for another woman.

"Don't talk to your dad like that." his voice was deeper than before.

"DAD?! I did not know you worked in a circus?? What a joke, I applaud. YOU'RE NOT MY DAD! I DON'T HAVE A DAD WHO HOOKS UP WITH ANOTHER WO-" the man had enough and slapped her hard on the face, leaving a red mark. People around them gasped. Well, that was an expected slap the universe has given her.

Sure it hurts, but what's worse was that he was the man she ever loved, until he decided to leave. Her love for her dad left too.

"So that's what you planned to do when you see me huh? Tell me you missed me after leaving us for another woman and now slapping me? Wow. You are so amazing. Are you happy now? or you want to do it again? Is slapping me one of your bucket list cause I hope it is-- you cross it off now." Lisa clapped sarcastically. People surrounding them are gossiping and some are taking pictures. For sure, she'll appear on the news. Her title will not be revealed as her disguise pretty much protected her identity. 

Still this incident will appear on the news.

"Lisa... I'm so sorr-"

"Keep your apology, and leave me alone. I'm done with you, dad." she emphasized the last word and walked away, leaving the old man, apologizing for the scene.

She walked away and tears started flowing behind the disguise. Crying for the second time of the day was not something she has prayed to do

She checked the time and it was currently 10:34 pm. All she wanted to do now is stop crying and forget the pain even for a minute. She walked the opposite way from the dorm and went to her favorite bar, Bae's Bar. It is owned my Irene's brother, Taehyung.

She entered the bar and automatically went to the second floor to a private room. There are guards so she showed them her card and they made way for her.

The next day is a rest day so she don't need to worry.

Before drinking the pain away, she messaged Jisoo.

'I'm not coming home tonight. Tell Jennie not to worry cause I'm with a friend. Goodnight.' she pressed send and chugged the beer bottle to her throat. Until she went to a next level, she drank vodka after 5 bottles of beer. She cried her eyes out of course but she stopped when she forgot what she was crying about.

It ticked 12 but she was still a sober. She decided to go home even though she already told Jisoo, she won't be coming home. She managed to go home safely and went straight her room, quietly as possible as she can. Rosé and Jennie are heavy sleepers so they are probably sleeping now. Jisoo is probably playing games and still, Lisa didn't want to let them know she's here. Lisa's room is near the living room, next to Jennie's , then Rosé's and opposite to Jisoo's.

She sat bed and took out her phone from her bag. When she did that, a plastic was pulled out too. Everything that happened earlier started flashing back to her head. She went to her closet and hid the plastic. It was the plastic that contained the pain reliever and receipt. She grabbed a wine bottle from her drawer and decided to drink again.

It was hard to swallow, the fact she has a bone cancer and she just got slapped by her father earlier. She looked at the mirror and the red mark was still there, she tried caressing it but she just winced in pain.

She started crying as quiet as she could. She was having a mental breakdown but she don't want to disturb her friends for comfort. 'This is her problem so she has to figure it out by herself', that was Lisa's mindset since she has gone through a lot already, she's used to it.

She cried her eyes out, chugging the wine down her throat. Until her sight blacked out again, for the second time. But this time was worse.

She fell down on the floor from the bed as she was sitting on the edge. The bottle of wine shattered into pieces which went to Lisa's hand and caused it to bleed. The last thing she saw was the door opening. A figure entered her room.

"Lisa!" was the last thing she heard.