49 for the love of life

Jennie pov

I know.

I know I have a lot of short comings. 

I lack things.

I admit I was not the best girlfriend ever.

I two-timed. 

And I was wrong.

But you did not have to hide it from me.

I knew you are not doing well. I knew ever since we went to Thailand. I just never brought it up because I did not want to assume. I was in denial.  I thought you would tell me first. And funnily, I even thought of using Kai as a distraction. That is where I got it all wrong. Instead of entertaining myself and preparing myself when you leave, I should have helped you, be there for you and to take care of you. 

I just confirmed a well the night you all decided to stay up til 4 am. I was tired, yes but I clearly remember how I woke up, feeling thirsty only to cry when I saw you guys crying. I forgot my thirst after. For the last time, Lisa. Just tonight, I will take care of you, okay?

----

Jisoo pov

"Hey guys. Today was tough, I know and you all are probably tired so I think we should all go home for now. The doctor said Lisa will be fine by tomorrow so I do not think we have anything else to worry about." I spoke up. 

It's 6 in the afternoon, more like evening actually but everyone please. 

"Yea, I think we should all go for now, have some dinner then rest. We will come back tomorrow." Rosé said, supporting my statement. 

I nodded at her for thank you. 

She is well informed of the plan. On how we are going to send Lisa to UK asap. 

She finally decided to take cure and help. I hope she lives long. I really do. 

"Okay, well-- then just update us, okay?" Irene spoke, standing up from the sitting, pulling her members as they walk down the hallways. I am sorry Irene for not telling you but it is indeed Lisa's choice after all. 

"We'll be going to. Tzuyu looks tired and everyone else is exhausted. " Nayeon said. As the oldest, she needs to take care of her group. And just like Irene, she is not aware of what exactly is happening. 

"Jennie, you should go to, unni." Rosé looks at the petite girl sitting on the chair, looking tired and exhausted but she looks at us, deadly. 

"No. I am staying with Lisa for now."

"She'll be okay, unni. Let's go home first. You're exhausted, we know. "

"Roseanne. " she fumed. 

"unni..."

"Look. I know. I know what is happening. Stop trying to hide it from me. "

then it was silence. A cold tension rushed over the air as we stared at her. 

I looked over to Rosé who was shocked after hearing her English name being called out. 

"How did you-"

"From the start. I knew from the very start."

"Why didn't you speak up?"

"I was scared..." Jennie hesitantly spoke. 

Right before we could continue our talks, nurses and doctors were running. 

To Lisa's room.

-----------

3rd person pov

"Jisoo!" 

Jisoo turned her head over her shoulder, looking for the voice who called out her name. 

"Jimin?"

"Lisa. "

"What is happening? Why are doctors going to her room?" 

"Her breathing stopped. "

Oh for the love of life. 

Save her.

Save Lisa.