12 dayscation

-
After 10 whole years, we made it.

We finally completed our first mission-- packing.

"UNNIE LETS GO!" The cat eyed girl called.

And that we made our way to... the house...
-
Rosé POV
"We're going to a 50 day vacation in a dreamhouseeee ~" Jisoo has been singing her original for the past 10 mins and this is the 7th time she's singing this line over again.

Can't blame her though.

"We're going to Hongdae???" Lisa asked in amusement.

Hongdae is where we always go during our trainee days. It was memorable.

We got out and walked with suitcases, looking like lost Koreans tourists in Korea. We seriously have no idea where this house was. But at least, we've got our cameramen with us.

We walked and giggled until we reached a brown wooden big door, with plants around it and the wall was pink. I guess this might be it.

Pikachu opened the door and wow. Just wow. It's big. This is really my kind of dreamhouse.

We entered the house and you probably know what happened next. It's in our diary anyways.

.

3rd Person POV

Jenlisa went on a date while Chaesoo stayed home and watched disney movies.

They've been comfortably living in the house for a week now and they still are. I mean just look at Chaesoo. They've been cuddling on the sofa, watching movies for the past 3 hours. It also been 3 hours since Jenlisa went on a date.
-
Jisoo POV

"Hey guys." Jennie greeted, entering the house before Lisa.

Oh well they're here.

I looked at Rosé and she's still engrossed and focused on the movie.

They went to their room and Mother Teresa knows what happened. I just hope not it.

They came back and sat on the other sofa and cuddled, watching the movie too.

We watched til the end of the movie amd not minutes later, a familiar blue big guy was out our glass door, out the balcony.

ITS KRUNKK!

What is he doing here though?

We went out and greeted him. Then he out of nowhere started dancing Boombayah. I have never been so confused my entire life.

So you came all the way here to dance that??

His phone even fell and he was stepping on it. never felt so bad for a non living thing ever.

It ended and I honestly think he needs more practice. So I told him. Of course.

Few minutes later, he gave us an envelope. Probably our salaries?

We entered the house and immediately checked what was inside the envelope.  It was not what we expected. Instead of salaries, YG decided to give us tickets to Thailand! For a week! With money of course.