VI

Sage:
I wake up and look over and see alec still asleep, i get up and change into the clothes i brought over and brush my hair and teeth and stay in his hoodie, i climb back into bed with alec and begin waking him up.

"c'mon alec, it's 5:30" i say hugging him and shutting my eyes.

I feel two arms wrap around my waist.

"goodmorning sage." a sleepy voice says.

I hug him back and grab my phone and take a picture.

"hey no pictures this early." he says.

"that's what you get for taking one when i was asleep." i smile.

"yea yea" he giggles bouncing up and grabbing clothes and walking to the bathroom.

As we walk into school our fingers interlaced and eyes staring into our backs, I look up at alec and he pulls me closer to comfort me.

We see lily rolling her eyes and storming off, alec and i aren't dating, but we're not just friends, you know.

Today he has Spanish for first, we part our ways. I set my hand in his hoodie pocket and i feel a piece of paper, i pull out the paper and read "dear sage, i was wondering if you would be my girlfriend?" and there were two boxes reading.
"yes" and "hell yes" i mark the box reading "hell yes" and i stick it back into the hoodie pocket.

After first period i walk up to alec and slip the note into his hoodie pocket without him noticing.
"hey sage." he says wrapping his arm around my waist, i smile and hug him. Alec and i have every class together except for first period on Tuesday's and Thursday's, yea i miss him on those day but i don't miss the paper airplane of the back of my head.

After school he invites me to his house but before i go home and clean up and take a shower.

Around 7 i head over and we watch a movie and fall asleep on his couch. He hadn't noticed the note in his pocket yet.