VII

Alec:
I wake up and see sage brushing her teeth, i bounce up and hug her from behind.

"good morning alec." she says hugging my arm and bending over and spitting tooth last out.

"goodmorning" i respond grabbing my tooth brush.

she smiles, god i love her smile so god damn much.
I hope she noticed the note in my hoodie pocket. Today we have french together since it's wednesday.

I bend down over her and whisper in her ear.

"meet me in the car." i see goosebumps begin on her arms.

I pull a shirt over my head along with a hoodie. it's september and it's getting colder. i grab my keys and head down to the car. As i walk down the stairs i stick my hands in my hoodie pocket and feel a piece of paper..... oh no, my heart starts pounding out of my chest, what if she wrote another box saying no. no, she would never. she would let me down easy.
I unfold the paper and see the box reading "hell yes" marked with a check. I jump out of the car and run upstairs, once i get to her i put one hand on her cheek and one on her waist, i pull her closer and kiss her, she kisses me back and stands on her tippy toes to reach my lips. i pull away and hug her tightly and pick her up, she wraps her arms and legs around me. I let her down and take her hand.

"i love you sage." i say pulling her closer.

"i love you to alec." she responds

Once we get to school lily walks up to me.

"so did you and sage break up?" she asks

"no. go away." i say slamming my locker in her face.

I walk up to Sage and see looks worried.

"what's wrong?" i ask.

"i can't find a hair tie" she says.

I look down at my wrist and pull the hair tie off of it and hand it to her.

"thank you alec." she says hugging me.

"anytime." i respond looking back at my "friends" all gossiping with lily. fuck it.

"i'll be back." i say.

"ok" sage says

I walk up to lily and the others.

"oh yo alec-" one of the boys say

I slam him into a locker.
"shut the fuck up, if you have a problem with me and sage say it to my fucking face instead of blabbering your cock sucking mouths." i say pulling away and walking off and the Hallway goes silent.

"alec, are you ok?" sage asks.

"come with me." i say taking her hand, i storm out of the school.

"alec. ALEC." sage yells, i stop in my tracks and look back at her.

"i'm sorry." i say

"don't be, we can skip today, let's go home." she says taking my hand.

"ok." i say walking towards my car.