𝟖: 𝐜𝐚𝐫𝐞 𝐟𝐨𝐫 𝐲𝐨𝐮

𝐉𝐮𝐥𝐲 𝟑𝐫𝐝, 𝟏𝟗𝟗𝟖 || 𝐄𝐧𝐜𝐢𝐧𝐨, 𝐂𝐚𝐥𝐢𝐟𝐨𝐫𝐧𝐢𝐚 - 𝐇𝐚𝐲𝐯𝐞𝐧𝐡𝐮𝐫𝐬𝐭 𝐂𝐨𝐦𝐩𝐨𝐮𝐧𝐝

❦❦❦

"Michael, I'm so nervous," I whispered to him as we walked along the paved entrance of Hayvenhurst. I didn't expect myself to be this anxious to meet Mrs. Jackson.

"Don't be, mother is going to love you," he reassured me. "Just be yourself and I promise everything will go smoothly."

I took in a deep breath and exhaled before Michael knocked on the front door. I assume he saw that I was a bit jittery so he grabbed my hand and caressed it gently with his thumb. Every time he touched me, shockwaves rushed through my body. I don't think I'll ever get used to his touch.

"Hey sweetheart," Mrs. Jackson said as she opened the door. She's so beautiful!

"Hello mother," Michael said as he bent down to kiss her cheek. "This is Amaya, my best friend."

"It's so good to meet you!" Mrs. Jackson said as she reached in to hug me. I hugged her back and smiled nervously. "And Michael was right, you are definitely a beauty."

"It's an honor to meet you Mrs. Jackson and did he really say that?" I blushed and looked up at Michael. He nervously scratched the back of his neck and smiled.

"Oh baby call me Katherine or mother, whichever you prefer," she smiled brightly. "And yeah, he said you were extremely beautiful sweetie."

"Mother please," Michael whined.

"Alright, alright. Let's head inside, the table's already set and the food's already done."

We entered the beautiful home and upon seeing the entrance and dining room, I was speechless. It was far more than what I was used to so everything amazed me. I could see that Michael was smirking from the corner of my eye as I observed my surroundings but I decided not to comment on that.

"Just wait until you see my home," Michael whispered in my ear. God, this man knows just how to make a girl blush. We sat down at the huge dinner table and of course, Michael sat right next to me. Katherine sat across from us and we began to eat our food. My eyes widened at how amazing everything tasted. We were eating steak, mashed potatoes, and macaroni and cheese.

"So sweetheart, tell me about yourself," Katherine asked as she patted the corners of her mouth with a napkin.

"Well my name is Amaya and I'm twenty years old, I'll be twenty one tomorrow actually," I said after I swallowed my food.