𝟐𝟓: 𝐭𝐨𝐧𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭 𝐢𝐬 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐧𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭

Listen to 'Let's Do It Again' by TLC
(Song above )

𝐌𝐚𝐫𝐜𝐡 𝟔𝐭𝐡, 𝟏𝟗𝟗𝟗 || 𝐔𝐧𝐢𝐯𝐞𝐫𝐬𝐢𝐭𝐲 𝐨𝐟 𝐂𝐚𝐥𝐢𝐟𝐨𝐫𝐧𝐢𝐚, 𝐋𝐨𝐬 𝐀𝐧𝐠𝐞𝐥𝐞𝐬

𝐋𝐨𝐬 𝐀𝐧𝐠𝐞𝐥𝐞𝐬

❦❦❦

"Warren stop it!" Amaya giggled as her 'friend' kept throwing balloons at her. I looked over at Yasmine and saw that she was quietly painting a mask.

"Yasmine," I interrupted her peace.

"What?" she snapped before looking up at me. "I'm focused right now."

"Don't you think Warren is a bit too... friendly? I mean, he's always trying to find a chance to touch Amaya and-"

"Michael please," she sighed. "For the billionth time, they're just friends. Amaya is deeply, madly, and undoubtedly in love with you. Now could you please stop asking me?"

"I'm sorry," I looked down at my loafers. "I'm just-"

"Jealous. Yeah I know," she sighed. "Look, why don't you go over there and tell her how you feel? Her words would put you at ease more than mine could. She's your girlfriend for Christ's sake, you should be able to talk to her about anything."

I should be able to but for some reason, the guilt within me is holding me back. I nodded before walking over to Amaya who was still laughing away with Warren.

"O-Oh hello Mr. Jackson," Warren smiled awkwardly.

"Hi," I replied with a bit of a tone. "Baby, can I talk to you?"

"Yeah, of course. I'll be right back Warren," she assured him before intertwining our fingers together and guiding me to a closed off area. "What's up?"

"I... just wanted to say that I love you."

"Really? Well you could've told me that in front of Warren but I love you too handsome," she giggled before placing a sweet kiss onto my lips. "Thank you for helping me with this fundraiser. Tonight is going to be unforgettable! I'm so excited to raise money for the children."

I smiled brightly at her enthusiasm and placed a tender kiss on her forehead.

"I'm so proud of you baby. This fundraiser is going to be amazing," I encouraged her.

"Hi uh," Warren knocked on the wall, getting our attention. "All of the decorations are put up. Everything's done so-"

"Alright that's nice," I interrupted him before pulling Amaya closer to me.