𝟏𝟗: 𝐛𝐞𝐚𝐮𝐭𝐢𝐟𝐮𝐥 𝐠𝐢𝐫𝐥

Listen to 'Beautiful Girl' by Michael Jackson ♡ (Song above )

𝐎𝐜𝐭𝐨𝐛𝐞𝐫 𝟏𝟓𝐭𝐡, 𝟏𝟗𝟗𝟖 || 𝐒𝐚𝐧𝐭𝐚 𝐌𝐨𝐧𝐢𝐜𝐚, 𝐂𝐚𝐥𝐢𝐟𝐨𝐫𝐧𝐢𝐚

❦❦❦

I placed a small kiss on Amaya's forehead as she laid peacefully in my arms. We decided to watch Toy Story in her room until she grew tired and knocked out on my chest. I looked down at the woman that stole my heart with pure admiration and love.

I'm in love with such a beautiful girl.

"I'm in love with a beautiful girl
I'm in love with a beautiful girl"

I sang these words over and over again, knowing that I had a song casually sitting at the tip of my tongue. I stared at her hopelessly, the inspiration of her mesmerizing features guiding me to continue singing.

"It's almost like dancing
when romancing in her arms
It's just a part of it
Can't you see that I'm in love?"

She stirred a bit in her sleep, snuggling comfortably into my chest. This act alone made my heart drop and in this moment I knew for certain that I wanted this forever...

For all time.

"Michael," she rasped out, her voice sounding low and extremely sexy.

"Y-Yes Sparkles?"

"Were you singing just now or was I dreaming?" she mumbled, snuggling into my chest even more. I chuckled a bit before pushing a loose curl behind her ear.

"You were dreaming," I lied.

"Hm..." she hummed before slowly opening her eyes, revealing the hazel orbs that always seemed to hypnotize me. "Hi."

"Hi," I smiled at her.

"I'm sorry for falling asleep. I guess Woody and Buzz Lightyear got the best of me," she giggled softly.

"It's alright. I never mind holding you," I admitted before rubbing her lower back slowly. We stayed like that for quite some time, just enjoying each other's company until there was a knock on her room door.

"Are you guys like naked or somethin'?" Yasmine's muffled voice could be heard from outside the room. A huge blush immediately made it's way to my face and as I looked down, I could see Amaya shaking her head in embarrassment.