𝟏𝟕: 𝐫𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐧𝐠𝐞

𝐒𝐞𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐦𝐛𝐞𝐫 𝟏𝟓𝐭𝐡, 𝟏𝟗𝟗𝟖 || 𝐋𝐨𝐬 𝐎𝐥𝐢𝐯𝐨𝐬, 𝐂𝐚𝐥𝐢𝐟𝐨𝐫𝐧𝐢𝐚

❦❦❦

"Girl, I can show you better than I can tell you."

I so desperately wanted to pin her against this wall and kiss her deeply but I knew that it was something I couldn't do. It pained me to hear about her dating Reese and even if it isn't true, the thought alone irks me. I placed a tiny kiss onto her forehead, watching her wither away at my touch. I heard a small whimper escape from her mouth and my lips tucked into a small smirk.

She still shivers when I give her forehead kisses.

"Michael," she whispered out.

I continued planting kisses all around her forehead and the way her body melted as I held onto her waist made butterflies flow throughout my body. She bit her bottom lip, making me go absolutely crazy. She looked so vulnerable in this state and I took this as an opportunity to do what I've been wanting to do since I realized my feelings for her.

"Amaya, look at me."

She slowly raised her head, her bright hazel eyes making contact with my dark brown one's. I brought my hand up to her soft cheek and caressed it gently with my thumb. Just as I was about to lean in, so many thoughts came rushing through my head.

She doesn't feel the same way you do.

She's probably already in a relationship with Reese.

Lisa's sick, you can't do this to her.

My last thought forced me to back away from Amaya and look down at my loafers in shame. This is all so messed up and I have no one to blame but myself. The beautiful young woman standing before me is the one that I truly want yet I can't have her because of how much of a 'good' person I am.

A sudden knock on the door caused both of us to jump a bit, making us chuckle.

"I'll get that," I said softly before walking to answer the door. Of course, it was Lisa and her curious eyes wandered all around the room until they landed on Amaya.

"Oh, I didn't realize she was up here with you," Lisa confessed as she tilted her head. "I hope I didn't interrupt anything."

"Nothing at all," Amaya walked up closer to the door with a small smile on her face. "I was actually just leaving. Thank you for having me and Yasmine, it was a pleasure."