𝟐𝟕: 𝐫𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐥𝐚𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧𝐬

𝐌𝐚𝐲 𝟏𝟐𝐭𝐡, 𝟏𝟗𝟗𝟗 || 𝐔𝐧𝐢𝐯𝐞𝐫𝐬𝐢𝐭𝐲 𝐨𝐟 𝐂𝐚𝐥𝐢𝐟𝐨𝐫𝐧𝐢𝐚, 𝐋𝐨𝐬 𝐀𝐧𝐠𝐞𝐥𝐞𝐬

𝐋𝐨𝐬 𝐀𝐧𝐠𝐞𝐥𝐞𝐬

❦❦❦

"You guys fuck like animals," Yasmine winced while walking into the living room of our dorm. "If I hear another moan out of either of you-"

"Good morning," Michael greeted while walking into the living room. He winked at me, definitely referring back to the wild time we had last night.

"Good morning," I shyly responded.

"Bad morning," Yasmine deadpanned. "You guys need to quiet down."

"We will, I promise," I nodded. "Sorry Yas."

"Anyway," she rolled her eyes. "You graduate soon so now I have to find a new roommate. I was thinking that maybe I could ask Warren?"

"I'm sure he wouldn't mind," I shrugged. "Besides, I know you have a crush on him."

"I-I do not!" she denied.

Whether she wants to admit it or not, I always catch her staring at Warren whenever he isn't paying attention. This has been happening for the past few weeks now and honestly, I'm all for them getting together and playing matchmaker.

"It's obvious," I said before walking over to Michael and sitting on his lap. "You guys would be so cute!"

"No," she sighed before rolling her eyes. "We wouldn't be 'cute' and I'm sure he doesn't feel the same way."

"You never know unless you try," Michael shrugged. "Look at me and Amaya."

"Okay but you guys are different. You guys were basically eye fucking each other before you started dating."

"Not true!" Michael and I said in unison before turning to look at each other.

"All I'm saying is that Warren doesn't seem interested in me. I mean, who would be really?"

"Woah," I shook my head before getting out of Michael's lap and walking over to Yasmine. "For starters, you are the most amazing girl I've ever met. You're smart, talented, beautiful, independent- hell, I could go on forever with this. The real question is who wouldn't want you?"

"Thank you hermosa," she whimpered before wrapping her arms around me, giving me a tight hug. I reciprocated her action and before we pulled away I saw a flash go off. I turned around and saw Michael holding a disposable camera in his hand.