𝟐𝟔: 𝐲𝐨𝐮'𝐫𝐞 𝐦𝐲 𝐟𝐨𝐫𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐫

Listen to 'Cupid' by 112
(Song above )

𝐌𝐚𝐫𝐜𝐡 𝟕𝐭𝐡, 𝟏𝟗𝟗𝟗 || 𝐋𝐨𝐬 𝐎𝐥𝐢𝐯𝐨𝐬, 𝐂𝐚𝐥𝐢𝐟𝐨𝐫𝐧𝐢𝐚 - 𝐍𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐫𝐥𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐑𝐚𝐧𝐜𝐡

𝐍𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐫𝐥𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐑𝐚𝐧𝐜𝐡

❦❦❦

The moment I became conscious, a smile etched onto my lips. My thoughts drifted back to the erotic, intimate night I had with the woman I want to spend forever with. I slowly reached out my arm to feel the warmth of her body but the only thing I felt were silk sheets. I opened my eyes and turned in the direction of where she last was only to find that side of the bed vacant.

I got up and checked my ensuite restroom for her but... nothing. I freshened up and applied makeup onto my respective areas before rushing downstairs, the salivating smell of eggs and bacon filling my nostrils. I walked to the location of where the smell was coming from only to find the kids sitting in their high chairs and Amaya cooking breakfast.

"Good morning baby," she smiled beautifully.

I could definitely get used to this.

"Good morning Sparkles," I greeted before attempting to give her a kiss. She moved her head slightly, my lips planting on her cheek. I furrowed my brows at this but she gave me a tight lipped smile in return.

"Sit," she instructed. "I made breakfast for us."

I did as I was told and she served our plates before we took a seat at the dining table. I began to eat and boy, was the food amazing. I looked up and saw that Amaya hadn't touched her food. Instead, she had the same tight lipped smirk she had on when she subtly rejected my kiss earlier.

"Baby you haven't touched your food yet," I softly spoke.

"Hm," she hummed while still smiling. "Not hungry."

"B-But you cooked for us-"

"Michael I'm going to give you 'til the count of three to be up front with me," her tone shifted. My lips slightly parted at her assertive demeanor and yet her tight lipped smile dared to falter. "Tell me, what have you been keeping from me?"

My eyes widened a bit before I shift in my seat and clear my throat. There's no way...

"Baby what's wro-"

"Tell me now!"

"Amaya what's wrong? Let's not yell in front of the kids," I frantically attempted to calm her down.

"Well the kids need to know just how much of a lowdown, conniving man you are!"

"Baby please tell me-"

"Lisa! You-You could've been her baby's father and you kept that from me!"

There was nothing I could say to defend myself in this moment. I was wrong. Hell, I knew I was wrong but I only wanted to protect our relationship at all costs.