𝟐𝟓.𝟓: 𝐜𝐡𝐫𝐢𝐬𝐭𝐦𝐚𝐬 𝐯𝐨𝐰𝐬

Listen to 'Let It Snow' by Boyz II Men
(Song above )

Listen to 'Let It Snow' by Boyz II Men ♡ (Song above ➶)

THREE MONTHS AGO...

𝐃𝐞𝐜𝐞𝐦𝐛𝐞𝐫 𝟐𝟒𝐭𝐡, 𝟏𝟗𝟗𝟖 || 𝐒𝐚𝐧𝐭𝐚 𝐌𝐨𝐧𝐢𝐜𝐚, 𝐂𝐚𝐥𝐢𝐟𝐨𝐫𝐧𝐢𝐚

❦❦❦

"C'mon, spend Christmas at my place," I attempted to coax Michael while giggling. "The kids love it here."

Michael had finally brought Prince and Paris to meet my siblings and I found it to be the most wholesome experience. Braden and Prince wouldn't stop raving about their toy trucks and Paris had taken a liking to Melissa which is incredibly unbelievable because she hates children.

"I don't want to be a burden," Michael stated before pecking my lips which took me by surprise. Our relationship is still fresh being that it's only been two months. Any small symbol of affection still takes me off guard and causes me to blush uncontrollably.

"You're not a burden baby," I reassured him. "And neither are the kids. You and the kids can take my room and I'll take Melissa's."

"No way-"

"Baby please. It's alright, I promise. Have Adam bring the kid's gifts?"

His lips formed into a genuine smile and I placed a small kiss on his cheek.

"Nope come here," he said lowly before pulling me into a sensual kiss. Michael was always so sure of what he wanted when it came down to me. There was never a moment of hesitation if he wanted to kiss or touch me which made me feel embarrassed for being so shy around him. I cant help but feel a bit overwhelmed while being next to him because even after two months of dating, I still can't fathom how I ended up with the man of my dreams.

The man I fell hopelessly in love with.

"Don't be shy around me baby," he stated after pulling away from our heated make-out session. "I promise I don't bite. Well, unless you want me to."

He lightly bit my bottom lip which made me blush extremely hard. The sound of Melissa clearing her throat caused our attention to avert to her.

"You know, some of us are single and we don't want to see that," Melissa scowled before playfully covering her eyes.

"I'm sorry," Michael apologized. "But I just can't help myself when I'm around her."

"Anyway," she rolled her eyes. "Are you guys staying here? It's boring only having Braden and Amaya here."

"Hey!" I interjected.