𝟐𝟏: 𝐬𝐞𝐫𝐞𝐧𝐢𝐭𝐲

𝐎𝐜𝐭𝐨𝐛𝐞𝐫 𝟑𝟏𝐬𝐭, 𝟏𝟗𝟗𝟖 || 𝐋𝐨𝐬 𝐎𝐥𝐢𝐯𝐨𝐬, 𝐂𝐚𝐥𝐢𝐟𝐨𝐫𝐧𝐢𝐚

❦❦❦

"I. Kiss. Love. Kiss. You. Kiss." Michael stated lowly while kissing my lips after each word.

"I love you too," I smiled shyly while straddling in his lap. The past two weeks of being with Michael have been nothing but surreal. Like any typical relationship, the 'puppy love' stage had gotten to us and I haven't left Neverland since we made things official. I called out of work just to spend my days with Michael and I haven't touched a test tube in weeks.

This wasn't a typical relationship, though. I knew that being an item with the 'King of Pop' would mean that I'd have to make sacrifices that the ordinary person wouldn't make. My freedom was now completely gone and the only time I could go out is if I had a bodyguard with me. News about our fresh relationship spread like wildfire and even though the attention was overbearing, I knew it made Michael happy.

"Baby, I have to go back to school tomorrow," I frowned before placing a kiss on his forehead.

"Just one more day," he whined.

"You've been saying that for the past two weeks now and look where we are," I giggled. "I'm behind on so much, you're lucky Yasmine offered to cover for me."

"I'm sorry for keeping you from your studies," he frowned. "I'm such a bad boyfriend."

"You're an amazing boyfriend," I smiled before giving him a quick peck. "You're just clingy."

"Is that so bad?" he smirked.

"Nope because I'm just as clingy as you are," I shrugged.

"Well I just feel like if I let you go, you... won't come back to me," he said lowly, his voice almost a whisper.

"Baby," I frowned. "Hey, look at me."

His doe eyes gazed into my hazel one's and I let out a small sigh.

"Why do you feel that way? Did I say or do something to make you think like that?"

"No! Of course not," he immediately interjected. "It's just... I'm still a bit insecure. About my age and stuff..."

Michael and I had yet to mention our age difference which I knew would be a bit of a heavy topic. The media had already pointed it out but we chose to ignore it. However, I knew that it was eating Michael alive and his insecurities were being shown.