𝟏𝟓: 𝐧𝐞𝐰 𝐧𝐨𝐫𝐦𝐚𝐥

𝐒𝐞𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐦𝐛𝐞𝐫 𝟔𝐭𝐡, 𝟏𝟗𝟗𝟖 || 𝐋𝐨𝐬 𝐎𝐥𝐢𝐯𝐨𝐬, 𝐂𝐚𝐥𝐢𝐟𝐨𝐫𝐧𝐢𝐚

❦❦❦

"What the fuck, Ryan?!" I practically shouted into the receiver. "You weren't suppose to let these pictures get out!"

Ryan is my publicist and last night when me and Lisa got hounded by a bunch of paparazzi, he promised me that he wouldn't let the pictures go public. These photos make me look bad... really bad. All of them were taken out of context but I knew the media wouldn't believe that if I were to speak up. Hell, I can't even say anything because technically, I am involved with Lisa.

The dinner that I had with her was quite awkward, a contrast to what the media was forcing people to believe. Upon leaving the restaurant, Lisa told me to grab her face and I didn't quite understand why she'd ask for such a weird request. However, before I could react, she grabbed my hand and place it on her face and did the same to me. She began to lean into me and before I knew it, flashes were going off from each and every direction. The first thought that crossed my mind was...

Sparkles...

My thoughts drifted to the hazel eyed girl that managed to my heart skip several beats at the thought of her. I can only imagine how she must feel about being in the middle of all of this, she doesn't deserve any of it. Not only that, I prayed to God that she didn't see the photos of me and Lisa. I knew for certain she didn't feel the same way about me but... part of me didn't want her to see the photos just in case she did change her mind and start to develop feelings.

However, all of that was out of the window.

"I tried Michael! I tipped off each and every tabloid there was and they still published it. We can try damage cont-"

"No," I interrupted him. "The damage is already done, Ryan. This... this is bad."

"I-I'm sorry, I truly am. Is this... about Amaya?" I let out a deep sigh and licked my bottom lip before speaking again.

"So what if it is?" I asked defensively, my own aggression taking me aback.

"Mr. Jackson-"

"I'll talk to you later, Ryan."

I hung up the phone and paced back and forth across the wooden floor, trying to figure out what I could possibly do to fix all of this.

"Sir," Fran said, causing me to stop in my tracks and look up at her. "Ms. Presley is here to see you."

I really, really don't have time for this right now. However, my stupidity is what lead me to where I am right now so there's no one to blame but myself.