𝟐𝟐: 𝐚𝐥𝐥 𝐬𝐞𝐞𝐦𝐬 𝐫𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭... 𝐫𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭?

Listen to 'Whatever Happens' by Michael Jackson ♡ (Song above )

𝐅𝐞𝐛𝐫𝐮𝐚𝐫𝐲 𝟓𝐭𝐡, 𝟏𝟗𝟗𝟗 || 𝐔𝐧𝐢𝐯𝐞𝐫𝐬𝐢𝐭𝐲 𝐨𝐟 𝐂𝐚𝐥𝐢𝐟𝐨𝐫𝐧𝐢𝐚, 𝐋𝐨𝐬 𝐀𝐧𝐠𝐞𝐥𝐞𝐬

❦❦❦

Bliss.

Four months of pure bliss and I have Amaya and my children to thank. At first, I was a bit distressed about the publicity of me and Amaya's relationship but after a while, things died down and tabloids seemingly moved on to the next scandal they could scavenge up.

"Can you two quiet down?! I'm trying to get some sleep in here!" Yasmine shouted while banging ferociously on Amaya's door.

Just like she planned, she decided to stay on campus this semester so that she could get the full 'college experience' she so desperately craved. Melissa was in charge of taking care of Braden while she inhabits here but of course, she would always go to Santa Monica to visit whenever she could. Now, she has the luxury of sharing a dorm with her best friend, Yasmine.

Well, I wouldn't label it as a luxury.

"Sorry!" Amaya attempted to state normally but she ended up moaning while I hungrily kissed her neck. As shocking as it may seem to others, Amaya and I have only reached third base. We've touched... oh, we've definitely touched each other in ways that many wouldn't even want to imagine. However, we haven't allowed ourselves to exceed this which I was truly grateful for.

Because I want my first time with Amaya to be nothing short of magical.

"Michael," she rasped out. "Touch me, please."

"But Yasmine-"

"Will be fine," she gritted, her sexual frustration seemingly at its peak. "Please baby."

There wasn't any way I could resist the pouted lip she gave me and I wasted no time, listening to the command she gave me. The pleasure of seeing her wither at my touch was all I needed. The erotic expressions her face made was mind-blowing, something that I could barely handle.

After a long night of pleasuring her with my fingers, she fell asleep in my arms and a soft knock erupted from her door. I kissed her temple before slowly getting up, being sure not to wake her.

"You two," Yasmine gritted upon me opening the door. "Make me sick."

"I'm sorry," I sighed before scratching the back of my head.