Last day of tour :(

I woke up and today is the last day of tour and to be honest I am sad that it has come to an end. I then got out of the tour bus and I then went to go and do sound check and when I was at soundcheck there was one of my old best friends called Emily she then said "I travelled all this way to see you" I then said "you shouldn't have but I am so thankful your here" she then hugged me and said "see you on stage in a while" I then said "yeah of course" after I was done with my soundcheck it was Brads turn and the whole time he kept looking at me one of the fans then said to Brad "when are you marrying Louise?" Brad then said "well I haven't popped the question to her" then the fan said "do it sometime" Brad then said "don't worry I will" thinking of Brad as my husband made me smile like a treasure cat and it made my heart light up as I have loved him since I was 12. 

After soundcheck Brad came over to me and said "last day of tour and it is going to be so sad "I then looked at him and said "I know it is baby" Brad then leaned over to me and kissed me and said "baby I love you so much now go and do me proud babe" I then smiled and said "don't worry babe I will" I then went on stage and everyone cheered and I then began singing and hearing the audience sing the words back made me so happy and it made my heart melt and then I was performing my last song and everyone then fell silent and I then heard someone in the crowd yell "turn around" I then turned around and saw Brad knelt on his knee with a ring and I was absolutely gobsmacked and he then said "Louise Sheene would you do me a huge favour and marry me?" I then said "yes of course I will" Brad then  picked me up and twirled me around and then kissed me and confetti came down and he then stayed on stage until I had finished and he then smiled and clapped with the rest of the fan and then I headed off stage and Brad and the lads went on for the last time for the last day of tour.  

Brad then began singing and then Shawn looked at me and said "Louise go be on stage with Brad" I then went on stage and I began singing with the guys but I only sang one song and I then went into my dressing room to pack things away and to chill. I then got so many tweets and it was a picture of Brad picking me up and making me so happy and with confetti falling down and I looked so happy and it made me even more happy. I then decided to do a cover of a sad song but mixed it with a happy song and I heard someone Knocking on the door and it was Shawn and he said "your requested back on stage" I then went back on stage and Brad said "give it up for the lovely Louise Sheene" everyone then said "Louise we want to hear paper people and glass heart again please" I then said 2am I allowed too?" The boys all nodded and I then began singing my two songs again but this time the boys started singing with me and it made me feel at home and I saw Anne-Marie posted something on twitter that said "my wonderful son is marrying a lovely girl" and she also posted "the lovely Louise Sheene and The Vamps together on stage" it made my heart light up and not only that every single one of the fans made my night, when we had finished we then went and got all our things and then we then headed back to the tour bus. 

I got back to my tour bus and I looked through all the tour memories and my heart felt like it was going to explode but in a good way and it made me so happy and then the group chat then started blowing up and I couldn't stop smiling. 

- Group Chat -

Brad: "well tour went the way I wanted it too and now I have a wife to be"

Lucy: "Congratulations Brad on popping the question" 

Brad: "Thank you" 

Lucy: "No problem" 

Me: "I loved tour so much and Brad I cannot wait to be your wife and spend the rest of my life with you"

Brad: "glad to hear it baby and me either babe" 

Connor: "happy for you guys"

Brad: "thanks dude"

Me: "Thank you" 

James: "Very well done" 

Me: "thank you"

Brad: "thank you"

Tristan: "proud of you"

Me: "thank you"

Brad: "thanks brother"

Kirstie: "wahoooo you finally popped the question"

Brad: "yeah I did on the last night of tour to make it more magical" 

Me: "he is always full of surprises and I love it" 

Brad: "nawh baby" 

me: "your welcome" 

The group chat then silent and I decided to get some rest before heading back home tomorrow. I laid there and everything replaying in my mind made me so happy and I then closed my eyes and a tear slipped down my face as I knew my mom would of been there cheering me on. I then messaged Brad. 

- Message to Brad -

"Hi babe, thank you for allowing me to come on tour with you it has been a blast and now I am your wife to be I just don't know what to say, all I can say is that I love you so much and I always knew you were the one for me and I hope you have a wonderful nights sleep and I will see you tomorrow morning goodnight my love, love Louise xoxo" 

After messaging him that I then decided to fall asleep. 

- The next day -

I woke up and checked my phone to see a message from Brad which read "Morning babe, I did not see this message until I woke up and your totally welcome baby girl and I know your my wife to be and I couldn't be happier and I will always love you and I did have a wonderful nights sleep and I will see you soon my love, lots of love Brad xoxo" I felt so happy I then quickly got ready and I then left the tour bus and I saw Brad and I hugged him so much and he then said "lets go home babe" I then said "yeah lets" Brad then said "goodbye" to the boys and I did too and we all hugged and me and Brad got in our Uber and went back to his parents house. 

When me and Brad were sat in the Uber I noticed my song had hit 1K streams and I was beyond proud of myself and Brad was too he hugged me and kissed me and I then kissed him back as he was the best person ever. Me and brad then held hands the whole way home and loads of fans kept telling me and Brad the miss us both and it is so sweet. 

- Brads parents -

Me and Brad got out of the Uber and we then got our suitcases and went into the house and put our things in the washer and then we chilled on the sofa with Jesse and Brad had planned to order pizza and I was totally down. Natalie then walked in the living room and said "so your marrying my brother?" I then said "yeah I know" she then said "welcome to the family" I then said "thank you so much" she then smiled and said "no problem" she then hugged me and she then went out and it was just me Brad and Jesse and we were watching stranger things as the third one is coming out next year and our pizza arrived and we ate the pizza and I then laid in his arms and it made me feel at home and safe and he then looked at me and smiled and I smiled back and he then kissed my forehead and he then said "tour was fun babe" I then said "I know I am sad it has ended" Brad then nodded and he then said "your so amazing babe" I then said "so are you too" Brad then kissed me and I kissed him back and then his parents came in and said "there is our superstars" they both hugged us and it made me feel so happy" Anne-Marie then said "Louise you were amazing out there" I then said "thank you so much" she then said "no problem" Derek turned to Brad and said "you are marrying the one for you son" Brad then looked at me and smiled and said "I know I am dad" Brads dad then hugged me and said "it is so good for you to be apart of our little family" I then said "I cannot wait" and that is when me and Brad saw the time and we decided to head to bed and I went into Natalie's bedroom and Brad went into his room and I then went to sleep.