The Wedding

* 1 year later*

Carla is now 2 years old and Louise and Brad is about to have their wedding. 

I woke up and today is the day of mine and Brads wedding and I cannot wait. Brad was not in the house as he was with the boys and I was with the girls, Natalie came round early to do my hair and make up. Once my hair and make up was done the last finishing touches were one of my moms necklaces on and my shoes, I was now ready for the wedding and so were the bridesmaids and they looked so stunning. We then got into the car heading to the church and I had Natalie and Carla with me and Lucy and Francesca and even Kirstie. 

Brads POV

I was at the church stood next to my 3 best men and all of my family and Louise's family started to arrive and I knew she would be arriving soon with our little daughter Carla and I just know Louise is going to look so beautiful but I am so nervous and I don't know why but I cannot wait to see her. I am a little hungover due to my stag do last night but it was all worth it and I just want today to go really smoothly. 

Louise's POV

I was in the car on the way to the church and I got loads of butterflies in my stomach as I cannot believe today is the day I finally get married to my best friend and I have dreamt of this day since I was a little girl and finally seeing it come alive is made me feel so overwhelmed and I cannot wait to spend the rest of my life with him as he has changed my life for the better. 

The car then stop and we had arrived and we then got out the car and me and Natalie held Carla's hand and we then entered the church, as I walked down the isle while Brads dad gave me away as I did not want my dad there and as I walked isle Brads mom got hold of Carla and I continued to walk down the isle and I saw Brad turn round and he looked amazing and we then stood facing each other and Brad then said "I give you this ring as a symbol of my love and I promise to love you till death do us part" I then said "I give you this ring as a symbol of my love and I promise to love you in sickness and in health" the priest then said "do you Louise Melissa Sheene take the Bradley Will Simpson to be your lawfully wedded husband" I then said "I do" he then turned to Brad and said "do you Bradley Will Simpson take the Louise Melissa Sheene to be your lawfully wedded wife" Brad then said "I do" the priest the said "I now pronounce you husband and wife" me and Brad kissed and everyone cheered. Brad then said "we welcome you back to our little wedding reception" I then went with Brad and his parents and everyone then followed us down. 

- The Wedding reception

We then went into the wedding reception and there was tables with names on and when we all sat down we then got some drinks and some food. we then were eating when it was time for the best men speeches. 

Connor's speech 

Brad is one lovely guy and when he met Louise he would not stop going on about how amazing she was and I told him she was the one for him and I was right (Everyone giggles). Louise and Brad are really lucky to have each other and they deserve nothing but happiness and they also have a wonderful daughter called Carla and we all know that she will be amazing just like her parents. To Brad and Louise (everyone cheers to the happy couple). 

James' speech 

When Brad first told me he found a girl and he was crazy in love with her I thought he was telling jokes until I met Louise for the first time and I knew he really loved her because the way he used to gaze into her eyes and his smile would be so bright and they deserve the world and I am happy for them. Louise has made this man so happy and I am sure Brad has done the same to Louise. To the happy couple (Everyone cheers). 

Tristan's Speech 

Brad came up to me one day when we were on tour and said "I have this best friend and I do not know what to do I think I am falling for her"  I then told him to go follow his heart as he never knows she could feel the same and guess what she did. A few days later Brad then said "Tris she might be the one" I then said "pop the question then dude" (everyone giggled). A year later Brad popped the question and here they are today, still in love with a beautiful daughter called Carla who has the best parents and will do great things. To the happy couple (everyone cheers). 

It is now time for mine and Brads first dance, we get on the dance floor and we happen to be dancing to a slowed down version to fix you by Coldplay and me and Brad kissed each other and we continued dancing and other people joined in and it was the best thing ever. Brad then got hold of Carla and we then cut the cake and we all had a slice and afterwards we then all left and we then Brads mom took Carla and me and Brad went on a little mini honeymoon to the lake district.