Has Louise changed?

I then woke up and Brad and Carla weren't in the house I then got a knock on the door so I quickly ran down stairs and Love was there and she said "sorry I didn't mean to wake you" I then said "oh don't worry about it" Love then said "I know what you asked Joe to do but he was trying to change" I then said "don't worry my lips are sealed I told my husband my cousin is going on the run as the police want him as he tried to murder me" Love then said "this is the last thing you ask him to do, please promise me" I then said "of course I will" Love then hugged me and said "we will let you know when it is done" I then said "thank you" Love then left and I then carried on with my day. 

Joes POV

Tonight I am going after Louise's cousin with my wife Love and boy are we going to have some fun with this. Louise is our new neighbour and we don't like anyone messing with our neighbours especially family so it has to be done.  I was trying so hard to change for my son but I need to do this first and I cannot wait. 

I then got everything ready and got in my car with Love and we drove to Louise's cousins place. We then got there and we then said "we just moved in do you want to head to our new place for the night?" her cousin which was our victim said "yes of course" I then drove us back to our home" and when we got there I knew it was too risky so I then said "actually I will take you to our bakery" her cousin just said "alright" we then drove to the bakery with our victim and when we got there we then locked him in the glass booth and he begged to be let out which was not happening what so ever" we then left him in there but Love decided she couldn't do it so I said "leave it to me then" I then got my gun and went back to the booth and gave him a cupcake which I drugged and he slowly fell and I then shot him and I made it look like a suicide and I then got his body put it in my car and drove to the river and I then throw the lifeless body into the river and I drove back to my wife Love and I washed my clothes and I then acted as if nothing had happened and then after I calmed down I then messaged the girl next door and told her that her family is now safe and  that the deed was done but she had to keep a story that flowed and she then told me "I have told everyone that my cousin messaged me saying he was going on the run as he cannot take the heat from the police as he did not run me over" I then found it believable because I heard about her being run over and I then went to sleep next to Love. 

Louise's POV

I was sat next to Brad in the living room as Carla was in bed and I don't know if Joe and Love had done it yet but it made me nervous but I had to keep my cool and Brad then said "what is worrying you?" I then said "just don't want my cousin to get let off with almost trying to kill me" Brad then hugged me and said "we have each other babe and that is all we need right?" I then said "yeah babe" we then kissed and Brad then headed to bed but I told him I would be up soon I just needed to make myself a hot chocolate. I then made my hot chocolate and I was going to go to sleep when Joe messaged me and said "you and your family is safe now" I then said "thank you" Joe then said "you need to make sure your story is believable" I then told Joe I would and I then went to bed and he did the same thing. 

HI GUYS IT IS LOUISE HERE AND I JUST WANTED TO ADD A LITTLE TWIST TO THE STORY BUT IT DON'T STOP THERE LOVE DISAPEEARS AND JOE DOES NOT KNOW WHERE SHE HAS GONE BUT LATER FINDS HER BODY DOES HE BLAME LOUISE OR IS HER COUSIN STILL ALIVE? 

ALSO, JUST REMEMBER THIS IS JUST A STORY NONE OF THIS IS REAL! I MUST STRESS NONE OF THIS IS REAL :)