6

6.

After I sent the message it only took a few seconds for Daisy to reply. I didn't even have time to leave the app since she replied so fast.

📖Daisy🐈‍⬛
Oh, hey Crystal, it's nothing, honestly

Then Jordan replied before I could say "okay" to her.

☀️Jordan👹
BULLSHIT FLOWER
Crissy, Daisy saw a cute girl and was talking about her all day stg

A girl? Oh, how nice. Did Daisy finally find someone she wants to "spend her whole life with"
I laughed at my own thought and then started typing a reply.

💠Crystal🦋
No fucking way! Daisy has a girlfriend already after a couple of weeks?
When's the wedding??

I laughed once more and then watched the bubbles move on my screen telling me either one of them was typing.

☀️Jordan👹
SEE, CRISSY GETS IT
I SWEAR IF I'M NOT INVITED TO THE WEDDING I'M GONNA SOB 😭

After Jordan's message, there was no reply...
-----------------------------
Daisy pov.

What the fuck. Jordan clearly doesn't know what they're doing to Crystal's head by putting that idea there.

"He knows, so why.

Why is she going along with it?

Ugh, whatever." I thought, sitting up on my bed.

I placed my phone down on my nightstand. I then stared at my skull tapestry for a while before getting bored.
"I know it's like, one in the morning but I want to listen to music" I said, slightly pouting at the conversation that just happened a couple of seconds ago.
My mom is at work until five. Might as well make the most of it. I then connected my phone to my TV. When I went to go select a playlist to listen to on blast I saw the most calming yet amazing playlist ever. I instantly clicked on it smiling.

She's awesome.