Side Chapter: 1

1.
Jordan Side Story

I woke up and rolled to the side of my bed to check my phone.

6 am huh? I thought, lying my phone down for a second.

[Couple Seconds Later]

Music was playing in the background after a couple seconds of me trying to get out of bed.

I was searching through my closet wondering what I wanted to wear as the song, Na Na Na Na Na by Ramirez played in the background.

Was I feeling more feminine today or more masculine?

I slide over to the mirror, jamming out to the music, next to my closet to see how I looked today

I looked myself up and down and saw that I looked a bit more masculine today. So I searched my closet for an outfit that I thought would look simple for the day, until I changed after school.

I grabbed a black sweater that was a little too big and threw it on the bed as well as some dark blue ripped jeans.

After I had gotten changed the next song had played, Alone by Nico Collins.

I plugged my headphones into my phone as I walked out of the house to start for school. I hummed the lyrics to songs as they flew by on my way to hell.

Hell wasn't so bad with your best friends though. Your ex is now your best friend and your other best friend has a huge crush on her. What a small world.

I walked up the hill to the school, pulling my bag over my shoulder a little more since it almost fell off.

As the last song played, Wires by The Neighborhood, I walked through the front doors of heaven and hell.