8.

8.

[Crystal's POV]
I'm in the car driving away from the house I've lived in for so long with my mom and dad, all of us together for 16 years. I said goodbye to Jordan and Daisy before I got into the car. My mom didn't put anything on the radio, so it was just silence. I glanced over at her every now and then.

I placed my arm onto my car door then put my jaw into my hand as the wind blew into my face.

I loved car rides but the only time I go on car rides now are on my way to my dad's house so they aren't as nice as they used to be.

My dad's name is Isaiah, my mom's name is Michelle. Daisy usually calls them by their names. My mom and dad used to like Daisy until she came out as a Lesbian. I don't really talk about Jordan since they already talk badly about Daisy. 

My mom is better than my dad. That's why I stayed with her.

[Daisy's POV]
I was laying on Jordan's bed staring at the rainbow flag tarp on Jordan's ceiling while I held their vapor pen. I then took a puff as I heard scrambling next to me as Jordan was showing me their new outfits from the mall.

"Flower are you even paying attention?" Jordan said, placing a hand on their hip.

I sat up slowly. I glanced at the black skirt and beige top Jordan was wearing.

"Yeah, sorry. It looks great Jay."
I said, then instantly flopped back onto the bed, taking in another puff of nicotine.

Jordan's purple LEDs changed the color of everything in the room. Especially the fake green vines from Amazon Jordan had on their walls.

"Whatever." Jordan said, unzipping the skirt and throwing it next to me on the bed.

I glanced at Jordan as they were putting their pants on behind a wall that was randomly in their room. I was always confused by the wall but it helped during a "fashion show".

I glanced away, back up at the ceiling.

"Are you worried for her Jay?" I said, then took another puff.

"Of course I am Flower. Her dad is a fucking dick who deserves my foot up his ass." Jordan said, with a slight laugh.

"He'd probably like that." I said with a wheeze.

"Definitely, I mean, I'm so hot." Jordan said, coming out from behind the wall and posing.

I looked at them, then started laughing my ass off.

"You look dumb as fuck!" I said falling off the bed, holding tightly onto the vape so it doesn't break.

Jordan huffed, then kicked me.

"Shut up asshole." Jordan pouted.

Jordan tried to take my mind off of what might happen at Crystal's dad's house. But that's all I can think about, her.