13.

13.

[Crystal POV]

I smiled slightly.

Daisy and Jordan texting me to see how I was doing made me feel better.

But I still wasn't okay.

After I had put my phone down an hour ago I had been in the same sitting position.

I was curled in a ball in the corner of my bed holding my head.

I felt tears trickle down my face.

I hadn't cried in so long, it felt so nice.

I wiped my tears as I heard footsteps come from above me.

It was the woman.

I never really knew her name because I didn't care to ask.

She tore my family apart.

I looked at her walk towards the fridge as she scratched her head, yawning.

She had grabbed one of the glass bottles in the fridge filled with that expensive water type shit.

She turned around facing towards the stairs where I was.

She saw me as she went to take a sip which she didn't even take. Once she saw me she lowered the bottle.

I turned away from her so I didn't see her anymore.

I heard her footsteps approach me.

I squinted my eyes, hoping she'd go away.

"Hey Crystal. I know you don't like me but if you ever need to talk I'm here. I'm sorry, I uh I saw your puffy eyes and just, you know." She laughed awkwardly.

"I never want to speak to you. Screw off." I said, poison biting her through my tone.

She sighed.

"Yeah I deserved that. You're a lot like your mom." The woman said, no bitterness at all in her tone.

"Did you know her or something?" I said still facing away from her, not giving her the interest she needed from me and not actually wanting an answer.

She laughed slightly.

"Yeah. I actually did. She was my best friend until I did something terrible to her." She said with sincerity.

"Well that's your fault. Didn't I tell you to leave me alone? Go the fuck away." I said finally facing her with anger written on my face.

She moved away when we heard another pair of footsteps walking down the stairs.

I plopped down on the bed covering myself in the blankets, not wanting to talk any longer than I already had.

"Why the fuck are you swearing Crystal Bloom?" My dad's voice yelled from my "doorway".

I shot up my middle finger at him. "Fuck off Cheater." I said right away, hatred filling my tone.

I just wanted to be left alone. I thought,

Next thing I knew, it was dark.