9.

9.

[Crystal's POV]
We were almost there.

I kept staring at the time on my phone. It was getting late and my dad didn't even live that far away.

I wanted to sigh but held it in. Expecting the inevitable when I did.

Daisy and Jordan never messaged me after I left. It's expected since I'd probably get yelled at for being on my phone for a long period of time.

I kept thinking about random things related to my father and how he brought issues into our house.

A couple were when I was smaller, around when I was 5 years old I was in my room drawing when I heard the front door open. Voices and giggles were heard after the door opened, I thought It was my mom and dad coming home after work. But when I peeked through my doorway I saw a woman that wasn't my mom with my dad.

I thought she was a friend and just visiting so I didn't think anything of it, I was also 5 at the time so I didn't think anything about it in general. 

My father and the woman eventually went into my parent's room still giggling their asses off.

All I heard was the door close from my room, and then some. . . other things.

Again, I was 5, so I didn't know what the sounds were but I didn't like them so I went into the living room and turned the TV on, turning up the volume. Jasmine eventually came onto the couch snuggling up to me. I then fell asleep that day and didn't remember anything else happening.

Another time when I was 10 and knew more, it happened again and I put my headphones on, crying.

I then snapped out of my thoughts to see my mom get out of the car to knock on my dad's door.
.
.
.

He didn't answer.

His whore did.