Chapter 1: Ceremony

Chapter 1: Ceremony

Taehyung hates being an omega, he wants to be Alpha. He wonders why he becomes an omega. He has been wishing to be an Alpha so he can lead the pack but unfortunately, his wish didn't come true.

Ha hates getting treated being weak and thought him as a slut. He hates stereotypes, he wants to show that even he was an omega, he isn't weak and not useless.

Due to his rank, it's hard for him to find a job without his colleagues bullying him and his bosses treating him weak.

He was jealous of Jungkook because he is an Alpha. He was treated like a King and he got respected. Yet, Jungkook didn't look at him as a weak omega. Jungkook teased him that he'll be his Luna which is impossible from Taehyung's perspective.

"Hyung, can't you just come with me?" Jungkook whines, pouting.

They were in his room and Taehyung helping him to wear something formal since he'll be proclaiming to be the Alpha of their pack.

"Why are you whining? I told you many times, I'm going to watch you from afar." Taehyung soughed, buttoning Jungkook's sleeves.

"Can't you just stand beside me and hold my hands?" Jungkook pouted.

"What are you saying? We're not going to do bow. You don't need to hold my hand." Taehyung stated and grabbed Jungkook's blazer.

"It's just to help me lessen my nervousness and I love that idea, you and I going to do a bow and you'll be my Luna." Jungkook chuckled.

"Stop being a baby and be mature in front of them if you don't want to get embarrassed." Taehyung simply replied and let Jungkook wear the blazer.

"What kind of mature, hyung? Like this?" Jungkook grinned.

Taehyung gasped when Jungkook suddenly held his thin waist, pulling him closer with their faces approximately close. His eyes widened, he can feel Jungkook's warm breath against his lips. Their nose brushing caused Taehyung to whine a little.

"You two, I know you guys are flirting but can you stop that for a while? The ceremony will begin now, the elders and guests were waiting for the Alpha." Jae-in, Jungkook's mom interrupted.

Taehyung pulled away while his face flushing. He cleared his throat, smiling nervously at her

"That's not what were do--"

"Aish, stop denying, just come on before I push you two." Jae-in uttered, sighing.

"We're coming, mom." Jungkook replied.

"Okay, I'll go now but please don't fuck each other you can continue that later." Jae-in said, leaving them alone.

Jungkook glances at Taehyung who groans silently.

"You look cute, hyung." Jungkook giggled.

"What are you saying? I'm not blushing." Taehyung uttered, biting his bottom lips.

"I didn't say you are blushing hyung, I said you're cute." Jungkook cackled.

"Asshole" Taehyung mumbled under his breath.

"See you there, hyung!" Jungkook said, winking at Taehyung.

Unbeknownst to Taehyung, his heart skip a beat. Maybe because he found Jungkook hot?

"What are you saying Taehyung? He's not hot, he's just teasing you." Taehyung scolded himself.

He took a deep sigh, going downstairs to join the ceremony. There is a lot of guests while the elders are in the front to start the ceremony. Taehyung stopped in the middle of the hall and grabbed a wine.

Then there's Jungkook walking on the stage, Taehyung can sense his nervousness.

"And now, we'll culminate our new Alpha. Raise your right hand and assert your responsibility and commitment as the new Alpha." Elder Han said.

Jungkook raised his hand and sucked a huge amount of air.

"I, Jeon Jungkook, the new Alpha of the moonlight pack will pledge to the entire community that I will protect and make sure their sanctuaries under my supervision." Jungkook stated.

"Oh, he's the new Alpha, I heard he is weak."

"That's what I heard too, he wasn't skilled when it comes to fighting."

"He has low stamina and gets tired easily."

"He looks young to be our Alpha, I'm not sure if he can protect us from attackers."

"He surely will hide to his mama's skirt if that happened."

They chuckled while mumbling which Taehyung clearly heard.

"Uhm, please do respect the Alpha. If you can't, you can be a rogue instead. Shut all your mouth if you're going to say nonsense. Besides, he can easily head off all of you." Taehyung snickered, glaring at them.

They rolled their eyes parting their ways. Well, they weren't lying, Jungkook might be the Alpha but he is weak. He was still practicing to defend himself and lead the pack. He was learning his skills under Taehyung's guide.

He also has a problem communicating with his wolf, he can't shift himself to his wolf form and ended up hurting himself if he tries to do it. They tried to communicate with Jungkook's wolf but his wolf refuses to do it. If he shifts, he can't control his wolf, his wolf was insane, JK kept ruining everything surrounding him that's why Taehyung focused on Jungkook's stamina for now.

In Taehyung's view, Jungkook isn't that confident to be an Alpha and to lead the pack. He still needs to learn a lot of things to be a perfect Alpha. He can do anything, he has a lot of talents but leading the pack wasn't one of his nature.

The elder blessed Jungkook and share their knowledge with him. Jungkook bowed his head to show his respect towards the elders. Jungkook looked at the people, he saw Taehyung who smiled at him and he show his bunny smile.

"Jungkook, go and talk to our guest." Ki-eon, his father said

Jungkook nodded his head, he run towards Taehyung.

"Hyung, I'm an Alpha now, will you be my Luna?" Jungkook asked, gazing at Taehyung.

"Shush, don't say that loud. Whether your alpha or not doesn't depend on it. Your mate will be your Luna. And I'm not your mate." Taehyung explained.

"But I wished to the moon goddess that I want you to be my mate. So, if you are my mate then you'll be my Luna, deal?" Jungkook inquired.

"Yeah, yeah, whatever you say." Taehyung shrugged it off.

He didn't believe in the moon goddess since his wish to be Alpha didn't become true.