Chapter 18: Advice

Chapter 18: Advice

One month had passed

The relationship between Taehyung and Jungkook went smoothly for now. They did video calls and texted each other but sometimes it just took minutes since Jungkook was busy, he wasn't allowed to use his phone so he can focus during his training.

Taehyung understands him, he was also busy training that new trainee.

"Alright, that's all for today. All of you did a good job, I hope you guys be prepared for tomorrow. We'll do a duel and I will watch what you guys needed to improve." Taehyung announced.

"Thank you, Mr. Kim!" Trainees yelled in sync, standing up properly and lining up to 7 lines.

"You're welcome, have a good day everyone." Taehyung responded.

He walk away and went to the lockers to hide his stuff. He check his phone to see if Jungkook call him but he didn't see any notification. He sighed, hiding his phone in his pocket.

"Taehyung, how's the training?" Jin asked who also trained some trainees.

"Yes, hyung, how about you?" Taehyung replied inquiring.

"Same as you just got a little headache." Jin responded taking out his extra shirt and pants.

"I see." Taehyung mumbled.

"Are you sure you're okay? What are you thinking about, hmm?" Jin asked curiously.

"Nothing serious." Taehyung murmured.

"Come on, don't lie on me. I can smell your unpleasant pheromones. Is it about Jungkook?" Jin suddenly asked.

Taehyung bit his bottom lip and nodded his head.

"You don't have to worry, Jungkook was loyal to you. He won't cheat on the person he loves the most." Jin stated, patting Taehyung's shoulder.

"I know, but it's been one week since the last time he called me." Taehyung muttered.

"Well, I understand your feelings. I mean, Jungkook is such a handsome boy with and well-built body that scream daddy. I'm not even surprised if he was surrounded by his crazy admirers." Jin chuckled.

"You're not helping me, hyung, I'm getting anxious." Taehyung soughed rolling his eyes.

"I'm just kidding, Taehyung, I can sense Jungkook wasn't interested in anyone. Jungkook loves you since the first day he saw you, you're just blind to notice that." Jin said assuring him.

"People change tho." Taehyung muttered.

"The thing that only you need to worry about is if Jungkook will succeed to communicate and be one with his wolf. Don't think too much, you two have been starting a relationship." Jin stated, ruffling Taehyung's hair to cheer him up.

"Maybe, you're right."  Taehyung uttered.

"Come on, let's eat, I'm hungry." Jin said dragging Taehyung with him.

"I heard your mate was male omega, is that true?" Alex asked while wiping the sword.

"Yes, uncle." Jungkook proudly replied with a smile on his lips while standing in front of him in his office.

"I guess, it's better if you set your standard high." Alex said.

The smile on Jungkook's lips turns into a frown.

"What do you mean?" Jungkook inquired.

"He's just a male omega, a useless one. You are a Trueblood alpha, it would be better if you find someone like a female alpha so you can have the strongest heir in the future." Alex stated.

"I don't need to find someone because he's my mate and I love him." Jungkook retorted.

"You're still a kid, Jungkook, you can have fun since he's not here. If you roam around instead of staying here in this house, you can easily find female alpha here. There's a lot of beautiful and better than that mate of yours." Alex explained.

"He's not weak as you thought, he's my trainer and also training other wolfs in the pack." Jungkook added.

"That's why the Yugen pack was weakest and easiest to get attack because Ki-eon let that omega train the alphas and betas. You didn't even learn anything from him." Alex snickered and the Yugen pack is the name of Jungkook's pack.

"As far as I know, I'm here to train, not to find someone." Jungkook replied changing the topic.

"I'm just advising what will be good for you and the Yugen." Alex said.

"I know what's good for me, and that is not to cheat and hurt my mate, uncle. He's my life now, thank you for the advice but I don't take it." Jungkook replied trying to be polite as long as he can.

Well, he was also trying to control his wolf who was raging in anger and growling. He knew JK badly want to kill him but maybe not now until he succeeded in his training.

"If that's what you say, but I hope you change your mind. I mean, my advice wasn't a that bad choice. As a former Alpha in Yugen, I know better than you." Alex continued.

"Can you just stop pressuring him? He's a kid and it's his life, he knows what he was doing. Just do the training so he can leave and go back to his mate. He's here for and no other than that." Jaiza snapped who was holding the tray of food.

"Whatever, you can take a rest and prepare for tomorrow's training." Alex said as he stood up and leave his office.

"Don't mind him, Jungkook. I apologize for whatever he said. His standard is high that's why he speaks like that. Anyways, mind telling me about your mate? He seems interesting to what I heard from you." Jaiza stated and smiled.

"Sure, aunt." Jungkook giggled.

Taehyung was in his room in the pack, he was laying down on the bed while waiting for Jungkook. He was pouting missing Jungkook's calls.

"When will you call me? I missed you already." Taehyung muttered.

He flinched when his phone lightened up and Jungkook's number popped out. He sat on the bed, immediately answering his calls.

"Yah! Why you didn't call me? You freaking me out! I'm worried about you but you didn't bother to call me! Did you find someone better than me, huh?!" Taehyung bombarded a question but he just heard a chuckle.

"What are you saying, hyung? No one's better than you, I love you." Jungkook giggled.

"But why didn't call me? I'm worried." Taehyung muttered.

"I'm sorry hyung, the training was getting hard and I got tired so often. I fell asleep before I can call you, I'm sorry hyung." Jungkook retorted.

"It's okay, I understand." Taehyung sighed.

Well, at least Jungkook was fine and not hurt at all. He was glad to hear Jungkook's voice.