Chapter 14: Ask

Chapter 14: Ask

Taehyung was silent while ignoring his mother and Jungkook who was talking freely. They were eating in the dining room.

"I hope you can understand him, he's a jerk son but at the same time caring." Eunha uttered as if Taehyung was invisible.

"Actually, I'm the jerk one, hyung was understandable." Jungkook giggled.

"Aigoo, you're so cute." Eunha chuckled and she can't help pinching Jungkook's cheeks.

"Jungkook, since it's already dark outside. Why don't you go back to the pack house?" Taehyung inquired smiling so fake.

Jungkook looked at Taehyung who was sitting beside him with a disappointed pout on his lips.

"Aish, Taehyung, it's already late if he goes back to the pack. It'll be better if he stays in your room, besides there's nothing wrong if he sleeps with you. He's your mate after all." Eunha stated.

"My room is small mom, and the pack needs him." Taehyung retorted.

"Come on, Taehyung. Don't be so grumpy, it's just one day." Eunha sighed.

"Fine." Taehyung soughed.

He stood up, going into his room.

"Finish your food so you can take a rest." Eunha smiled.

Jungkook smiled back and finish his food. Later that, Jungkook went inside Taehyung's room, he laid down on the bed while Taehyung was in his bathroom.

"Get up and sleep on the couch." Taehyung uttered when he came out wearing a white robe.

"I'm too lazy hyung." Jungkook insisted whining.

"Stand up, I don't want to sleep with you." Taehyung grumbled pulling Jungkook's arm.

"But I want to be with you." Jungkook whines, pulling out his arm away from Taehyung.

"There's no way I would sleep with you!" Taehyung asserted.

Yet, Jungkook held Taehyung's wrist, dragging him on his top. Taehyung gasped when he landed on Jungkook's chest.

"What's wrong with y--"

He wasn't able to finish his sentence when he look at Jungkook. Their face was approximately close and he can feel each other warm breath. He swallowed down feeling the heat rise to his cheeks.

"It's my first time seeing your face so close, hyung. I can't deny that you're truly beautiful." Jungkook muttered, his thumb was touching the bottom of Taehyung's lips.

"Wuh-what are you saying? Let me go!" Taehyung gritted his teeth while trying to get back his hands.

"I can't help but imagine some naughty stuff, hyung. Like right now, I can feel two buns down there." Jungkook smirked.

"What the fuck? Where did you learn that?" Taehyung growled.

"Internet, hyung, do you want me to demonstrate what I watched?" Jungkook snickered.

"Stop that bullshit, you're a virgin." Taehyung mocked.

"I would be happy if I lost my virginity to you." Jungkook grinned licking his lips.

"Stop watching porn! That's not good for you!" Taehyung grumbled.

"What are you saying, hyung? It helps me to know a lot of moves and positions to satisfy you." Jungkook beamed.

"Shut the fuck up! You make me uncomfortable!" Taehyung retorted.

To his surprise, Jungkook flipped him over the bed. He let out a yelp feeling Jungkook on top of him, fully hovering over him. His eyes widened while Jungkook pinned his hands over his head.

"Like this, hyung. Or do you want from behind?" Jungkook uttered and licked his bottom lip.

Taehyung gulped, his toes curling and he suddenly felt so hot. For unbeknownst reason, he kind of liked this position. He shook his head, feeling disgusted by his thoughts.

"Tell me, hyung, don't you like me as your mate?" Jungkook suddenly asked which made Taehyung taken aback.

Taehyung looked at him, he knew Jungkook was serious. He was surprised to hear that question from Jungkook. He wants to tell that he like the younger Alpha as his mate but he felt being a coward telling it to him. He was shy and at the same time stupid.

"Why do you keep on pushing me away? Am I that worst mate for you?" Jungkook inquired with seriousness.

If I could just tell you, Jungkook, I will. That's what is in Taehyung's mind.

"Why are you asking me like that? I let you mark me, isn't that enough for you that I accepted you as my mate?" Taehyung retorted.

"But you did that because you don't want to get married to someone. You are obvious that you're forcing yourself to let me mark you. We're one now, I can feel what you feel." Jungkook stated.

"That's not it, Jungkook. Stop saying it." Taehyung immediately replied.

"Then why? Is that because am I not enough for you? Or you hate weak mate, like me?" Jungkook asked.

He let go of Taehyung's wrist, sitting in between of Taehyung's legs. He was fidgeting his fingers while looking down on his lap. Taehyung sat down, holding Jungkook's hand.

"Jungkook, I didn't dislike you. I am actually surprised that you are my mate. I'm glad to know about that. I'm sorry if you think I'm pushing you away. I just can't tell you yet, you won't understand me. But trust me, once I'm ready, I'll explain everything to you. I'm sorry, Jungkook." Taehyung started biting his bottom lip and tightly held Jungkook's hand.

Jungkook stared at him, he sighed before he respond.

"So that means, you won't reject me as your mate? Did you accept me now? You don't regret my mark?" Jungkook added.

"I like you as my mate, Jungkook." Taehyung shyly confessed.

Jungkook cupped Taehyung's cheeks, making him look at his eyes.

"Thank you for accepting me, hyung. It's okay, I understand. I can wait until you're ready to tell me everything. I'll give you time, hyung. You don't need to rush, take your time. I respect your decision." Jungkook said and he held Taehyung's hand, pecking each knuckle.

Taehyung's heart melted, tears forming in his eyes. For some reason, he just realize how lucky he was to have Jungkook as his mate.

"Aigoo, hyung, are you crying? No, don't cry, you look so beautiful." Jungkook giggled wiping tears out of Taehyung's cheeks with his thumb.

Taehyung hugged Jungkook who smiled while hugging him back. Taehyung silently sob on Jungkook's shoulder while Jungkook was rubbing and patting his back in order to calm him down.