Chapter 5: Captured

Chapter 5: Captured

In the next day

Taehyung was roaming around the train station. He has one goal and that's to find Jimin. He can't just stay in the pack house.

"Dad, where's hyung?" Jungkook inquired, walking downstairs while drying his hair with the towel.

"Huh? Isn't he sleeping?" Ki-eun retorted inquiring.

"No, he isn't sleeping. He didn't even wake me up." Jungkook pouted.

"Are you sure? Jin didn't allow him to leave this house after what happened yesterday." Ki-eun stated.

"What happened yesterday?" Jungkook inquired confusedly.

"His friend got kidnapped and Jin was currently patrolling around the pack to find where's the possible place they can hide the victim." Ki-eun uttered.

"Who would do a crime like that?" Jungkook mumbled curiously.

Taehyung can hear footsteps behind him when he got into the woods. He suddenly felt odd, he was trying not to be obvious. Growls and the bushes getting louder in his every step. He stopped in his spot and the noise went gone, he growls when he turned around.

"Come out!" Taehyung growled in defense position.

Two of them come out on the tree branches with smirks on their lips.

"What do you want? Why are you following me?!" Taehyung asked growling

"You are feisty, omega." He smirked.

"Leave me alone! Stop following me! You won't get anything from me!" Taehyung yelled.

"You are wrong, omega. You'll be useful to us, very very useful."

"Stop your bullshit!" Taehyung growled, grabbing the knife from his pocket.

"If I were you, come with us in peace. We won't hurt you. Be obedient slut to us. That's the purpose of male omegas. Omegas like you only know to give pleasure to Alphas."

"Shut up!" Taehyung uttered, attacking them with his speed.

But one of them grabbed his hands, turning him around. However, Taehyung elbowed his eyes and kicked the guy who's coming in front of him. Taehyung moves backward to maintain space from them.

"I told you, we didn't want to hurt you if you come with us in peace. You won't regret coming with us."

"Peace my ass!" Taehyung groaned throwing the shuriken towards them but they avoid it.

"I see, we can't make a deal with you. How about if I told you that we know where's your friend?"

"I'm not stupid to believe in you." Taehyung retorted.

"Are you sure about that? I'm sure you badly want to see him, right?"

The first guy showed Jimin's picture to him.

Taehyung's eyes turned into blueish green, fangs growing, veins popping out from his hands and his claws sprouting.

"Where is he? Where did you bring him?!" Taehyung growled in anger.

"Give up first and we'll tell you."

Taehyung turned into a white wolf form, jumping high to scrape their faces. V landed on top of the first guy, peeling his face brutally. V bit the guy's neck causing him to hiss in pain.

However, V didn't notice someone was behind him, jumping so high and landing on his back until he felt a syringe stabbed in his neck. V fell on the ground after killing the one guy below him. V slowly turned back into his human form.

"Damn, I'll get a lot of money for sure. What a lucky day." He smirked expecting he'll get a huge amount for having a rare omega.

He tied Taehyung's hands and legs to make sure he'll stay in his position. He carried him and used his vampire speed to leave the woods.

"Dad, did hyung already come back?" Jungkook whined, lazily sitting on the couch.

"Why do you keep asking the same question? He's not here yet." Ki-eun sighed.

"I missed him." Jungkook pouted.

"Then go and look for him instead of whining here." Ki-eun uttered, shaking his head.

"That's a good idea, dad. Bye, I'll go now!" Jungkook dashed out from the house without any hesitation.

Taehyung was wincing when he opened his eyes. He also panting heavily and sweating for some reason. His breathing was shaking and his sight was blurry.

"Taehyung, are you okay?"

He heard someone calling him, he weakly opened his eyes, he felt too tired and weak as if he did a lot of work.

"Taehyung, look at me, are you okay?"

He heard the familiar voice once again. He blink a few times to adjust his sight.

"Hyung." Taehyung muttered weakly.

He crawled on the floor, holding on to the cell bars. Jimin was in another cell in front of him.

"Are you okay? Did they hurt you?" Jimin asked worriedly.

"I-I'm fine, hyung." Taehyung stuttered.

"That's a relief." Jimin sighed.

"Wuh-where are we? What's this place?" Taehyung asked curiously.

"I don't know, they kidnapped me and brought me here. I think this is a place where omegas and weak betas are brought to be slaves." Jimin retorted.

"Did they do something to you?" Taehyung asked.

"I'm fine, they didn't do anything yet." Jimin explained.

"You two stop talking."

Taehyung looked up and saw the familiar guy he fought earlier.

"What are you looking at, huh?!"

"Once I got free, trust me, I'll kill you." Taehyung clenched his jaw while glaring at him.

"As if you can, you can't leave this place. You'll be locked here forever until you die. There's no way you can escape from here. You don't even know where exactly you are."

Taehyung stood up, he rapidly grabbed his neck causing the guy to get surprised. With both of Taehyung's hands, he tightened his grip around the guy's neck, choking him.

"You don't know who am I, you'll regret doing this. I'll make this one of your worst nightmares, asshole!" Taehyung grumbled, choking him.

The guy pushed him away, holding his neck while catching his breath. Taehyung simply glared at him.

"Just wait until boss sees you, I will tell him to teach you how to behave, weak omega!"

"Go and bark to your boss! Wimp vampires!" Taehyung growled.

The guy grumbled, leaving the cell for his safety.