Chapter 38: Kill

Warning: mention of slight rape and killing

---

Chapter 38: Kill

The omega Taehyung was alone in the pack house. He wasn't allowed to move that much and unfortunately, everyone was busy. His Jimin hyung had to go back to their pack with his mate to bless their baby.

He suddenly heard a knock on the door. He stood up and opened the door but he was attacked by grabbing his neck.

Yet, he kicked that man's leg, twisting his left hand, and pushing him away.

He ran upstairs going into their room and was about to close the door but it was kicked by Yoonju who forcing to get inside the room.

"Wuh-what are you doing here? How did you get inside?!" He yelled walking backward.

"I just want to see you, your fucking husband blocked me in the company so I guess going here was better." Yoonju retorted smirking, walking forward.

Taehyung took the lamp, he was about to throw it on Yoonju but the Alpha avoided it.

"You did an amazing job for trying but you are still an omega after all." Yoonju chuckled.

When the omega was about to throw the alarm clock, he stopped it and held Taehyung's right wrist, pulling him tightly and turning him around.

He grabbed Taehyung's nape and pressed him on the bed with his front on the mattress.

"You're so beautiful like what I expected." Yoonju uttered pressing his clothed dick on Taehyung's ass.

"Let go of me! You asshole!" The omega squirmed around and gritted his teeth.

Taehyung knew that the Alpha behind him wasn't in his right mind. Based on his looks, he got sleepless nights for many days and he was reek of alcohol. His eye bags under his eyes were visible black. And there's no way people with straight minds can do this.

"I only one want a thing, just one thing. Promise, I won't hurt you, let me have just have sex with you." Yoonju whispered licking Taehyung's earlobe.

"I don't want to! You're freaking drunk!" Taehyung growled moving around.

"I'm not drunk, just satisfy me and I will be fine. Besides, I'm not the only one who will benefit from this, you can too." Yoonju chuckled trying to make friction to their lower area.

"I have a mate! You can't do this! I don't need you! I am pregnant!" The omega screamed at top of his lungs.

"I don't care if you're not my mate, I only want to know how good you are in bed. I wanna feel your tight ass clenching on mine, hear your beautiful moans and satisfy my needs. I can make you pregnant if you want to." Yoonju chuckled.

He locked Taehyung's wrists with his right hand and used his left hand to rip off the omega's shirt, revealing his milky honey back.

"Damn, your back is already seducing me. How about this?" Yoonju licked his bottom lips and squeezed the omega's butt causing Taehyung to groan in pain.

"Suh-stop!"

"Your ass is soft, dang it, my dick was craving for them." Yoonju laughed.

Tears were falling in Taehyung's eyes, his wrists were hissing in pain due to the tight grip of Yoonju's hand and attempt to escape.

Yet, he flinched when he heard something was shattered and the grip on his wrists. He turned around seeing his emotionless red eyes of Jungkook's. Even though Jungkook was in his red eyes, he can see the anger but this time, no emotion, and as if he was possessed.

Jungkook grabbed the back of Yoonju's shirt, pulled him away from Taehyung, and turned him around. He punched Yoonju straight in the face causing Yoonju to fall to the floor.

While Taehyung was moving on the corner of the bed watching in horror.

Yoonju spat blood and it was sliding off his mouth. The true blood Alpha didn't speak to show his emotion, he went on top of him and grabbed his collar. His veins almost popped out on his arms and punched Yoonju in the face.

Yoonju for some reason was struggling to get out of Jungkook's grip even though it shouldn't be hard for him to get free.

He didn't stop punching even though Yoonju's face was already busted. Jungkook didn't give any mercy to the almost dead Alpha underneath.

"Jungkook, Taehyung"

Someone came inside the room and it was Jin with Namjoon behind him. They saw Taehyung crying while covering himself with the white sheet on the bed.

"Jungkook! Stop that!" Ki-eun yelled and tried to stop Jungkook by holding him from the back but the true blood Alpha pushed him away and he flee to the wall.

They gasped seeing how easily Jungkook pushed the former Alpha leader and how he grabbed Yoonju's collar forcing him to stand up. And they were surprised to see his almost black eyes with mini red in the middle instead of full red eyes.

Yoonju kicked Jungkook's groin causing the true blood Alpha to let him go. He was about to shift into his wolf form and run to the window but Jungkook was fast enough to grab him on his shirt.

"Don't fucking escape" Jungkook growled with his low dominant voice like how scary the movie sounded.

He punched Yoonju's stomach enough to make him penetrate the wall and some of the parts of it also involved the others in the room. Taehyung got stabbed on his left cheek since he was beside the wall where Yoonju was.

The true blood Alpha walked near the wall and saw Yoonju lifeless laying on the ground after falling from the second floor. Yoonju was like a starfish, eyes popping out and his stomach was opened.

Even though he just dropped from the second floor, the cause of it was because of Jungkook's powerful punches.

"Clean this mess" Jungkook ordered with a venomous voice and also his wolf voice echoing.

He looked at Taehyung who was looking at him while shaking in fear.

"I-I'm sorry, I-I came late"

Suddenly, the tears fell down Jungkook's eyes while his hands were balling in a fist to control his anger.

Taehyung forced himself to stand up while his legs were shaking and ran towards his mate, hugging him tightly.

"I-I shouldn't have left you alone, I-I'm sorry. This wouldn't happen again." Jungkook cried, hugging Taehyung tightly and sobbing on his shoulder.

"I'm glad you came, I-I'm fine now." Taehyung uttered clutching his fist on the back of Jungkook's shirt.

"I'm sorry, hyung, I'm so sorry." Jungkook sobbed blaming himself for what happened.

Taehyung just hugged him tightly feeling safe in his mate's arm.

Ki-eun who was held by Jin and Namjoon told them to clean Yoonju's dead body.