Chapter 17: Leave

Chapter 17: Leave

The ray of sun hits Taehyung's delicate face. He groans slightly opening his eyes. He soughed remembering his rough night with Jungkook and his wolf.

He felt his throat hurt after JK make him swallow his cum in his mouth. He was sure his voice will be raspy since he keep on moaning or more likely yelling in every thrust.

"Hyung" Jungkook mumbled sleepily, snuggling on Taehyung's neck.

Taehyung wants to push him away because of last night but he remembers it was Jungkook.

"Jungkook, wake up! Help me!" Taehyung grumbled, shaking him.

"Lazy, hyung~" Jungkook whines hugging Taehyung tightly.

"Stand up now and help me!" Taehyung groaned.

"Why?!" Jungkook muttered turning to the other side.

"I can't stand up because you wreck me!" Taehyung retorted.

Jungkook chuckled turning to Taehyung's side.

"Oops, sorry." Jungkook giggled.

"It's not funny, Jungkook." Taehyung uttered glaring at him.

Jungkook pecked Taehyung's nose, smiling at him.

"You're so cute, hyung." Jungkook grinned and stood up.

He carried Taehyung like a bridal style and bring him inside the bathroom. He carefully put Taehyung in the bathtub.

"Leave now." Taehyung uttered while closing his eyes and letting the water drip on him.

"Why hyung? Don't you want to take a bath me?" Jungkook inquired while pouting.

"Just leave, I want to take a bath alone." Taehyung sighed.

Suddenly, he felt arms holding his feet. He opened his eyes and saw Jungkook was in front of him between his legs.

"Are you deaf?" Taehyung asked with knitted brows.

"Kind of?" Jungkook innocently replied.

"Aish, I don't understand you." Taehyung sighed in defeat.

"Hyung, I can wash you if you're lazy to do that." Jungkook smiled.

"Don't speak, I don't want to hear your voice right now." Taehyung said rolling his eyes.

"Fine, meanie." Jungkook mumbled crossing his arms with a frown on his lips.

Taehyung ignored him and closed his eyes again to have peace. He tried to ignore the fact that Jungkook's hands were roaming on his legs.

"Don't touch me." Taehyung said with a firm tone.

Jungkook obeyed him and suddenly stop touching his legs. He gasped when he felt something thrust inside his hole.

"Jungkook!" Taehyung growled glaring at Jungkook who was smiling innocently at him.

He let out a mewling moan when Jungkook just thrust his two fingers inside him.

Later that, Taehyung came out of his room while limping with Jungkook following behind him.

"Good Morning, aunt." Jungkook greeted Eunha who was cooking in the kitchen.

"Good Morning too, Jungkook, by the way, Taehyung come here and help me." Eunha stated and she was smiling too.

"I'll do that, instead." Jungkook offered.

"No need, Jungkook, I have to tell Taehyung something. Just take a seat and wait for the breakfast." Eunha added.

"Oh, okay." Jungkook muttered.