Chapter 4: Missing

Chapter 4: Missing

JK was roaming in the club, he loves the scent when he went in his club. He felt the freedom he wants to feel. He loves to earn money, watching those assholes enjoying their pleasure and wasting their money on nonsense stuff.

They were going to the basement where they hid their slaves. They looked like in a dungeon, there are different slaves, VIP slaves mostly were who stayed in the club for many years and got picked by VIP customers, staying in the proper room. But those new slaves were opposites of VIP slaves, they stayed in a dungeon and barely get food.

They will get food if they entertain better their customer. But the common thing between those slaves, they doesn't have any freedom, and their moves were limited. JK snickered, seeing how those slaves begging for them to be released. They were crying and even tried to reach out his hand while walking in the middle and turning his head right and left.

"Who is he?" JK asked while looking at the boy who snuggling on the corner while hugging his knees.

"He's a beta, Park Jimin." Manuel replied after checking and forcing Jimin to give his identity.

JK grinned while gazing at Jimin who didn't dare to look at him. He enjoyed watching him being weak in front of his eyes. This is the power he wants.

"Taehyung, where are you going?" Ki-eun asked when he saw Taehyung going downstairs.

"I'll go to the train station, my friend Jimin hyung should be here. It's been 7 hours since he texted me." Taehyung replied worriedly.

"What happened?" Ki-eun asked curiously.

"I'm worried something happened to him. I had to check him." Taehyung stated.

"Do you want to come with the guards?" Ki-eun offered.

"No need, Alpha, I can take care of myself. I'll be back once I saw my friend." Taehyung replied.

"Just be careful, you know how dangerous an omega like you walking around the pack." Ki-eun uttered.

Taehyung nodded his head and left the mansion. He arrived at the train station, wandering around.

"Beautiful boy, what are you looking for?" An old woman appears behind him.

"I'm just looking for a friend, halmeoni." Taehyung replied, smiling a bit.

"Why here? There's no transportation this time. No driving hours during this night, you know it's too dangerous here." An old woman replied.

"My friend will come here and he told me that he already arrived here." Taehyung stated.

"I've been staying in this place and I know how this transportation starts and ends their work time." An old woman uttered.

"May I ask you something, halmeoni?" Taehyung inquired.

"Sure, what is it, beautiful boy?" An old woman smiled at him.

"Ahm, halmeoni, did you see this guy?" Taehyung asked showing Jimin's picture through his phone.

The old woman narrowed her eyes, trying to remember if she see Jimin.

"Oh, yes. He came here 6 hours ago." An old woman stated.

"Are you sure, halmeoni?" Taehyung inquired nervously.

"Yes, he's a cutie guy. I'm sure it's him." An old woman retorted.

"Tuh-thank you, halmeoni." Taehyung stuttered, swallowing hard and sweating cold.

Taehyung's heartbeat beating so fast due to nervousness. The old woman leaves him alone.

"He's an omega and beautiful too."

"I'm sure boss will like him to be one of his slaves."

"He will be our customer's feast, we can bid him."

"He's a rare type of wolf, everyone will enjoy him."

"We had to get him, our boss will be glad if we bring someone like him."

They looked at each other and smirked. They were waiting for their next move, they didn't want to attack Taehyung because they want to bring him alive and no wounds. Their boss will surely enjoy it if he's fresh and mostly if he didn't get any damage. They will also get a huge amount.

Taehyung decided to look near the place of the train station. He got into the woods, hoping that he would see Jimin. He was trying to smell Jimin's scent. He didn't even notice two strange people following him. Those two people were making sure that they won't lose him.

He flinched when two brown wolves appeared in front of him. The wolves were growling but not for him, he turned around to see what's behind him.

He saw two strange guys following him. Jin's wolf was scraping his claws to scare those guys and growls at them. Those guys looked at Taehyung before they ran away.

Jin and Hoseok transformed into their human form, wearing their cloak.

"What are you doing here alone, Taehyung? Didn't I tell you not to leave?" Jin inquired sternly.

"I-I'm sorry hyung, I-I was looking for Jimin." Taehyung retorted, biting his bottom lip.

"He got kidnapped." Jin uttered.

Taehyung looked at him with widened eyes.

"What?" Taehyung muttered.

"We got the news that they were kidnapping again, mostly betas and omegas. Unfortunately, they spotted Jimin and took him." Jin explained.

"Tuh-that's not true." Taehyung stuttered.

"It's true, that's why I told you not to leave because it's dangerous here. We are patrolling right now and I think you are the next target." Jin stated.

"Why you didn't tell me, hyung? I can help." Taehyung muttered trying not to stutter.

"Let's not talk here, it's too dangerous here." Hoseok uttered while roaming his eyes and smelling danger surrounding them.

Jin held Taehyung's hand, dragging him away from the woods.

"Oh, he's from Min's Pack." JK smirked.

"That's what information I got from him." Manual retorted

"This will be exciting, I want to meet Min. I heard he's good at dueling. I wanna fight with him." JK grinned.

"Do you want me to send a letter to them, boss?" Manuel grinned.

"Good." JK smirked.

Meanwhile, Jimin was trying to mind link Yoongi and Taehyung. He wants to be silent as long as he can. He doesn't want to be obvious that he was planning to do something.