Chapter 6: Follow

Chapter 6: Follow

It's been 3 days since Taehyung went gone. None of them succeeded to find him which made Jungkook sleepless through the whole three days. The pack also went to hard lockdown for their safety since the kidnapping was getting worst.

The guards were also increased and they had to check the whole pack the whole day.

"Did anyone find Taehyung's trace?" Ki-eun asked his guards.

"Not yet, we didn't find any trace of him. But we found a dead body in the forest during the search."

"Who's that dead body?" Ki-eun asked curiously.

"We didn't find his identity but he was a rogue. He seems got into a fight before he died."

"Continue the search and make sure to find his identity as soon as possible." Ki-eun ordered.

"We'll do."

The guards bowed down their heads and leave the place.

"Sir." Jin uttered, walking in front of Ki-eun.

"What is it, Jin?" Ki-eun responded.

"Min Yoongi was here to talk with us." Jin retorted.

"About what?" Ki-eun inquired.

"About the letter he got, I heard that he got a letter from someone who abducted one of their pack member, Jimin. And they were making a deal to battle with him to get Jimin. I think it's better if we know about the duel will start." Jin stated.

"Alright, tell him to wait for me. I'll come." Ki-eun replied.

"Okay, sir." Jin uttered, bowing his head and he leave him.

Meanwhile, Jungkook was sleeping, his mother, Jae-in, injected him with the drugs since he was showing signs of aggressiveness and almost hurt himself.

"Luna, is everything alright?" Namjoon asked when he came inside of Jungkook's room.

"Yes, Namjoon. I just looking for him." Jae-in replied.

"What happened, Luna? Did his wolf try to do something?" Namjoon inquired.

"Almost, but luckily, I stopped him. I think his wolf tried to control his body again." Jae-in replied and showed Jungkook's wrist with fresh wounds on his skin.

"Don't worry, Luna. Jin hyung updated me and he said that they were planning to capture criminals and besides that, Hoseok hyung was also studying to solve Jungkook's problem with his wolf." Namjoon stated.

"Thank you, Namjoon." Jae-in smiled.

The evening has arrived, Jungkook's body jolted up with his red eyes gleaming through the darkroom.

"That woman, I'll kill her." JK grumbled when he felt a slight pain in his neck.

He was now in control of Jungkook's body once again. He stood up, doing his usual routine. He took the black lenses and wore them.

"Finally, freedom." JK snickered while looking at the mirror.

He grabbed the black mask and proceed to leave his room.

"Jungkook, you're awake. Where are you going?" Jae-in uttered with a few guards beside her.

JK rolled his eyes, looking at her with his fake smile.

"I'm going outside." JK simply replied.

"Why? Are you going to continue to look for Taehyung?" Jae-in inquired.

JK was confused but he play along.

"Yes." JK replied.

"Okay, just don't forget to come back and be safe. I hope you bring me good news." Jae-in stated.

JK leave her and went downstairs. Meanwhile, Namjoon came upstairs.

"Tell Namjoon to follow Jungkook." Jae-in ordered her guards.

"Okay, Luna."

JK went to his favorite place and he saw his men.

"Boss, you finally came. We have good news for you."

"What is it?" JK inquired.

"We found a rare male omega and boss, that will surely be good for us. He's also beautiful just a little feisty. You will get a huge amount from him, boss."

"That's really good news, this is always I want to hear." JK snickered.

"Do you want to see him, boss?"

"Sure." JK grinned.

They went to the dungeon where they usually locked their slaves. JK smirked, enjoying how scared they are. He missed this place and he blamed his human form.

"Here, boss."

JK looked at the cell, his eyes widened a bit when he saw a familiar face. He got inside, kneeling in front of the sleeping omega. He grabbed Taehyung's jaw to see his face properly.

"Who touched him?" JK asked gritting his teeth when he saw a small thin line bruised on Taehyung's left cheeks.

"We don't have any c--"

"Tell me who hurt him?!" JK grumbled, glaring at his men.

"He was dead."

"That's good." JK mumbled, staring at Taehyung's face.

He pulled down his mask, going forward to Taehyung's face. He licked Taehyung's bruised and look at it slowly healing. He brought his nose to Taehyung's neck, smelling his scent. He even closes his eyes to enjoy the omega's sweet scent. He licked the juncture of Taehyung's neck as if he was marking it where he should leave his mark.

He bit it while Taehyung was releasing a lewd moan, pleasing his ear. He pulled Taehyung's waist to feel his neck more. He leaves sloppy kisses on Taehyung's neck whole squeezing Taehyung's waist to hear his pleasing moans.

"What are you doing to him? Taehyung, wake up!" Jimin growled

JK growled because he got interrupted, he pulled up his mask, looking at Jimin.

"Shut your mouth." JK growled back.

"Don't you dare to touch him!" Jimin yelled.

"Why? Do you think you can stop me?" JK snickered.

And to trigger the beta, he slipped his hand inside of Taehyung's shirt while looking at Jimin.

"Don't you dare you disgusting wolf! Don't touch him with your filthy hands!" Jimin growled loudly and pulled the cell bar to alarm Taehyung.

Taehyung opened his eyes, pushing the guy in front of him.

"Who are you?" Taehyung gritted his teeth while trying to move backward.

JK looked at him with a hidden smirk on his lips.

"Hi, omega." JK grinned.

He was about to touch Taehyung's jaw but Taehyung yanked him away.

"Don't you dare, asshole!" Taehyung growled.

Instead, JK harshly grabbed his cheeks, forcing him to look at him. JK was releasing pheromones which made the wolf surrounding him, weaken.

"I really hate it when you talk back at me as if you're dominant here. Look at you, whimpering under me. Did you enjoy this, huh?" JK smirked.

"Bitch, No!" Taehyung spat on JK's face.

JK wiped his face, glaring at Taehyung. He squeezed Taehyung's jaw tightly causing Taehyung to hiss in pain.

"You can't shut your mouth? Let see how long you can do that." JK uttered.

JK forcefully carried Taehyung, bringing him out of his cell.

"Put me down! I don't wanna go with you!" Taehyung squirming around.

But JK had a tight grip around his body and took him somewhere.