Chapter 13: Introduce

Anyone's fine with power bottom tae, soon? Just asking, need to know your opinion.
-----

Chapter 13: Introduce

Taehyung immediately came back to the pack. He was panting heavily when he arrived there.

"Tae, what's wrong with you? Are you okay?" Jin asked when he saw Taehyung from the kitchen look like searching for something.

"Where's Jungkook?" Taehyung asked while catching his breath.

"In his room, whining because he missed you, why?" Jin replied.

To his surprise, he just felt a cold wind passing through him and Taehyung was gone.

"Wow, he's fast." Jin muttered.

He just shook his head and continued to read the label on the milk. Taehyung barged inside Jungkook's room, he saw the alpha was sitting on the bed with a pout on his lips, wearing a light blue tee-shirt and white shorts.

"Hyung" Jungkook uttered when he felt Taehyung's presence.

Taehyung held Jungkook's wrist, forcing him to stand up from his bed and drag him out of the room.

"Why hyung? Where are you bringing me?" Jungkook asked confusedly.

"Just follow me." Taehyung simply responded while dashing out of the house.

He opened his car and pushed Jungkook inside. He came inside after him, he started the engine and drive away.

"This is thrilling, hyung." Jungkook giggled.

"What are you saying?" Taehyung inquired confused while driving.

"Are you perhaps planning to live-in with me? You don't have to do this, I will come with you whatever your path is, hyung." Jungkook replied, smiling ear to ear.

"Shut up, I need your help, that's it." Taehyung grumbled.

"What is it, hyung? I am willing to help you." Jungkook retorted.

Taehyung stopped the car in front of his mother's house, taking a deep sigh. He faced Jungkook hesitantly, biting his bottom lip.

"Mark me." Taehyung said, swallowing down.

"Why, hyung, did you accept me as your mate?" Jungkook responded with hoping eyes.

"Stop asking questions, just mark me!" Taehyung growled.

Jungkook looked at Taehyung's eyes, he sighed in defeat. He come forward to Taehyung until his mouth was ghosting on Taehyung's neck. He saw Taehyung's throat bobbing up and down. He mouth-open kisses Taehyung Adam's apple, making the omega taken aback a little bit.

Taehyung was slightly leaning on the door, his fingers making their way on Jungkook's locks while Jungkook snaked his hands around Taehyung's waist. He was sucking Taehyung Adam's apple to his collarbone. The omega can't help but let out a lewd moan due to satisfaction.

Jungkook's lips went to the junction of Taehyung's neck and shoulder sucking it to send a pleasure first so the omega would feel at ease. He even licks it making the omega feel shiver because of the sensitivity.

His fangs grew and dug them on Taehyung's soft flesh. He felt the omega squirmed on his arms, he hissed when Taehyung tightly clutched his fingers on Jungkook's hair. Jungkook calmed him down by caressing his thumbs on Taehyung's back while marking him.

When the marking is done, Jungkook pulled away, licking the two dots in order to seal them, and looked at Taehyung.

"It's done now, hyung, you can calm down." Jungkook said.

Taehyung was cursing under his breath, for some reason, it was kind of pleasuring for him.

"Come with me." Taehyung uttered, walking out of his car.

Jungkook confusedly followed him. They got inside the house, Jungkook saw Taehyung's mother.

"Here's my mate, mom, now will you stop the wedding already?" Taehyung started while looking straight at his mom.

"Are you crazy? You can't just bring the Alpha here. Don't you feel a shame of that?" Eunha chided.

"Mom, he's really my mate. I'm not lying. Look, I have his mark, isn't this enough proof for you?" Taehyung retorted showing his mark.

"Taehyung, I know you badly want to stop the wedding but that doesn't mean you have to put trouble with our Alpha." Eunha added, rolling her eyes.

Taehyung smacked his forehead.

"Ahem, ma'am, he wasn't lying. H-he's my mate, he just wasn't ready to accept me when he knew about it." Jungkook shyly joined.

"Are you sure? He didn't scare you? Force you, right?" Eunha inquired worriedly.

"No, ma'am, I-I was just surprised that he brought me and introduced me to you as his mate. I'm glad about it." Jungkook showed his bunny smile.

Eunha looked at Taehyung, she rose her brow.

"As far as I remember, you told me that your mate is scary, but it seems your lying." Eunha tsked and looked back at Jungkook.

She smiled at Jungkook while looking at him.

"I'm happy that you are his mate. I thought he'll be mateless, I hope you can handle him. He's such a hard-headed." Eunha stated.

"It's okay, ma'am, I love hyung and I will always understand him even though he doesn't want me as his mate. I respect him, ma'am, you can trust me to protect and take care of him." Jungkook said truthfully.

"Stop calling me, ma'am, you can call me aunt or mom. It's your choice." Eunha giggled.

"Okay, mom." Jungkook chuckled.

"By the way, I'm preparing lunch, you can take a seat and join us." Eunha said, pulling the chair for Jungkook.

"Thank you." Jungkook replied bowing his head.

Eunha left them alone while Taehyung sighed in relief.

"So, hyung, is that mean you accepted me now?" Jungkook asked.

"Just think whatever you want." Taehyung responded.

"But, hyung, I was thinking about having a family with you. I guess it's fine since your mom already likes me." Jungkook snickered.

"Don't think too much, that's bad for you." Taehyung shook his head.

"Don't worry, hyung. I was only thinking about you, me, and our future family. Like, imagine waking up with you in my arms, peppering you kisses, and playing with our pups. That's only in my mind, right now." Jungkook chuckled.

"Close your mouth instead." Taehyung replied.

"Hyung, since I help you, can I get a reward?" Jungkook smiled innocently.

"What kind of reward?" Taehyung soughed.

"Kiss, or maybe, our pups? You can choose between the--"

Jungkook was cut off when Taehyung kissed him to shut his mouth. He smirked pulling Taehyung close to him by his waist and kissing him back.