Chapter 3: Midnight

Chapter 3: Midnight

Jungkook groans when he woke up. His body was numb as if he was dead. He slowly opened his eyes to see where he was.

"Are you okay, Jungkook?" Taehyung asked.

"Wuh-what happened hyung?" Jungkook asked while his voice sounded vulnerable.

"Nothing, you just got unconscious due to exhaustion during our battle." Taehyung replied and help Jungkook to sit down.

"What happened to your neck? Did I hurt you?" Jungkook asked worriedly.

"No, of course not, you can't hurt me if you can't beat me." Taehyung lied, covering his neck with his hand.

He just doesn't want to tell Jungkook the truth because Jungkook will surely blame himself.

"Then what happened to you? Who hurts you?" Jungkook inquired.

"Aish, stop asking me, you should worry about yourself. Look at you, you are getting unconscious every time we are battling. When will you improve?" Taehyung stated, sighing.

"Hyung, I'm not really good at dueling. I think I shouldn't be the leader." Jungkook murmured.

"Tsk, what are you saying? You still can learn, your wolf is strong and I bet, you are too." Taehyung retorted.

"That's my wolf, not me, I can't even communicate with my wolf. I'm pathetic." Jungkook said, hugging his knees.

"Can you just stop saying that? You're strong, it's just you don't like to do dueling yet. But once you like it, I'm sure you'll improve." Taehyung explained, sitting beside Jungkook.

"But you said, I shouldn't be an Alpha, I shouldn't be the leader. You're right, hyung." Jungkook added.

"Geez, I'm just kidding when I said them to you. I just want you to be mad at me, most of the people were showing their different sides when they're mad." Taehyung explained.

"So, I'm not weak? You still like me, hyung?" Jungkook asked, looking at Taehyung with innocent eyes.

"Of course, I do." Taehyung chuckled.

"If you like me, then, be my luna." Jungkook uttered.

"How many times do I have to tell you that your mate will be your luna?" Taehyung sighed.

"But hyung, I'm not kidding when I told you I want you to be my luna. I don't like someone better than you, I can't find anyone prettier than you!" Jungkook grumbled.

"It's because you didn't see your mate yet. I'm sure when you see your mate, you gonna change your mind." Taehyung stated.

"If your not my mate, I'll gonna reject my mate." Jungkook uttered.

"Don't say that, you will kill your mate if you did that. Rejecting your mate will surely hurt and if that one is omega, he/she will die." Taehyung explained.

"I don't care, I will reject my mate if you're not the one for me." Jungkook huffed.

Taehyung simply shook his head, he won't win because Jungkook is stubborn.

"Fine, do whatever you want, I'll go to the Alpha. I had to update him about you." Taehyung said and stood up.

"Hyung, will you give me a kiss?" Jungkook asked, holding Taehyung's wrist.

"What?!" Taehyung asked shocked.

"Why do you seem shocked? You always kiss me back then. Here, in my lips, hyung." Jungkook said, pointing to his lips.

"I-It's because were kids that time and we don't know what we're doing, don't ask for it again." Taehyung retorted with a flushed face.

"But hyung, I'm hurt, you always kissed me when I'm hurt. You said it helped me to heal faster and hyung, it worked. Will you do it again?" Jungkook stated.

"Jungkook"

"Please, hyung" Jungkook begged, his grip tightened on Taehyung's wrist.

Taehyung hesitated, it's been a long time since they've been kissed. Maybe,  he was 7 when he last kissed him. It will be uncomfortable if they did it if they don't have a romantic relationship.

"Fine, but promise to me you won't ask for this again, okay?" Taehyung soughed.

Jungkook's face lightened up and instantly nods his head.  Taehyung swallowed hard, hesitantly held Jungkook's cheeks. He slowly leaned closer, nose brushing and their breath fanning to their lips.

He was nervous, embarrassed, hesitant, and so on. He wants to back up but it was too late when Jungkook grabbed his hips, and their lips touched. Taehyung gasped, Jungkook skillfully moves his lips making Taehyung taken aback.

They both flinched when the door was slammed open. They saw Ki-eon was standing there.

"Ahm, I'm sorry, I didn't mean to bother both of you. I'll go now." Ki-eon awkwardly uttered, putting down the tray of food on the floor.

He quickly ran away before Taehyung can speak.

"Geez, he misunderstands us." Taehyung muttered.

"It's okay hyung, I'm sure he won't mind it." Jungkook giggled.

Taehyung tsk-ed, going downstairs to explain at Ki-eon everything.

It's already midnight, most of the people in the pack were sleeping while the guards were roaming around for their safety.

Unfortunately, Jungkook wasn't the one who's controlling his body. JK was awake, standing in front of the mirror. He was smirking with his red eyes gleaming.

"Finally, it's my time to shine." JK smirked.

He creaked his neck, clearing his throat. He took the contact lens to cover his red eyes since he had to act as if he's a normal human. He smirked after wearing the contact lens. He took the cap and mask while wearing an all-black outfit to make sure no one will notice him.

He escaped from the mansion with his sinister grin. Well, he was just going to his favorite place.

"Boss" Manuel greeted when he saw JK coming and lower he hear.

"What's the good news today, Manuel?" JK asked.

"Our customers increased this month, boss. They were enjoying the entertainment here for them. And also, we have a lot of applications for 'slut' job, most of them were woman omegas." Manuel replied.

"Weak omegas" JK mumbled, he hates weak omegas, he is vice versa of his human.

"You can check them, boss, and tell us who you don't want to accept." Manuel stated.

"Sure." JK replied, smirking.

JK was the mafia, yet, no one know about his identity since he was hiding all his skin. Even though he hated his human, that doesn't mean he'll put him in danger. He can control Jungkook whenever he wants and based on his mood.