Chapter 20: Come back

Jungkook finally arrived at Korea's airport departure. He pulled out his black sunglass while roaming his eyes around the airport.

He didn't notice those stares looking at him because of his handsomeness.

"Finally" Jungkook smirked.

He didn't tell anyone about his come back. He wants to surprise them. He whistled while pulling his luggage with him. His service was waiting for him.

"Alpha" Rei uttered when he saw Jungkook.

"How's Taehyung?" Jungkook asked while Rei grabbed Jungkook's luggage.

"He's doing fine, Alpha. You don't have to worry about him." Rei replied and put Jungkook's luggage in the trunk.

"That's good to hear, is he in the pack house?" Jungkook inquired.

"Yes, Alpha if I'm not wrong, he was having a meeting with former Alpha." Rei retorted and opened the door car for him.

"Okay, let's go to the pack house." Jungkook uttered, going inside the passenger seat.

Rei got inside after Jungkook, he started the engine and begin to drive.

"That's all for today, Taehyung, I want you to give me the research about those trainers. I had to review their information." Ki-eun uttered ending the meeting.

"Sure thing, Alpha." Taehyung replied.

"Okay, you may now leave." Ki-eun said.

Taehyung and the board members stood up, bowing their heads for respect. He left the meeting room and walk downstairs.

He flinched when he felt someone come in front of him, carrying him like a bridal style and bringing him somewhere else like a flash.

He just felt the bed on his back, he looked at that someone who carried him and brought him into the room.

"Jungkook?" Taehyung muttered confused and shocked.

Jungkook crawled on top of him, pinning his hands above his head.

"You're right, hyung. And I'm here to get my welcome back surprise." Jungkook snickered

"What are you ta---"

Taehyung was interrupted by Jungkook's lips. Jungkook was kissing him, not gentle or aggressive, it's just slight of both of them. The kiss has a hint of lust and yearning.

Taehyung was trying to move in sync with Jungkook but he can't help let out a lewd moan due to satisfaction. He hissed when Jungkook bit his bottom lip, sucking the blood on it. Taehyung's toes were curling because of the pleasure and pain.

Jungkook's hands were start to roam inside of Taehyung's shirt, pinching his buds. Taehyung arched his back still stunned at what was happening to him.

Jungkook pulled away with a string of saliva binding to their lips. Taehyung is eventually able to catch his breath.

"You look so beautiful, hyung, like what I expected from my mate." Jungkook uttered while unbuttoning Taehyung's shirt.

"Please, calm down. Why are you so eager?" Taehyung inquired while panting heavily.

"Isn't this supposed your gift for me? Besides, you're the one who taught me this, right?" Jungkook snickered ripping off Taehyung's shirt.

"What the? How could I surprise you if I didn't know you were coming back. And Jungkook, this shirt was my favorite!" Taehyung grumbled.

"That's okay, I can buy you one. But today, let's make this day my special day. You know how much I missed you." Jungkook retorted turning Taehyung around.

He pulled down Taehyung's pants while Taehyung's back was facing him.

"Jungkook, what the heck is this position?!" Taehyung groans in embarrassment.

"It's also a good position, hyung, I can thrust deep inside you." Jungkook snickered holding Taehyung's waist tightly to make him stay in his position.

"Asshole!"

Taehyung gasped, clutching on the bedsheet when Jungkook suddenly thrust into him.

"Slow down!" Taehyung hissed but Jungkook was simply thrusting.

Jungkook leaned towards Taehyung, peppering soft kisses on Taehyung's neck to leave a mark later.

"I wonder if you perhaps find someone here while I'm gone or maybe, someone was flirting with you?" Jungkook inquired slightly sucking the back of his neck.

"N-no o-one~" Taehyung moaned out closing his eyes tightly.

However, he felt Jungkook's hand wrapped around his cock preventing him from cumming.

"You're not lying?" Jungkook asked his teeth and fangs grazing on his omega's shoulder near to the mark.

"Y-yes~ ngh--" Taehyung replied moaning in a mess.

"Yes, what?" Jungkook smirked squeezing his cock.

Taehyung winced arching his head, Jungkook help Taehyung to sit up on his dick. Taehyung's back was pressing on his chest while in the kneeling position.

"Y-yes, Alpha, please let me cum. I can't hold it anymore!" Taehyung grunts.

He didn't expect that doing it with Jungkook was pleasurable yet a little bit painful.

"I'm glad you're loyal to your Alpha, now I will give you the pleasure you deserve." Jungkook grinned.

Jungkook makes Taehyung bounce on him. Taehyung's eyes were wide and mouth agape due to pleasure. For some reason, he love the way Jungkook manhandled him. It felt so hot in his opinion.

"Can you feel my dick deep inside you, hmm? Can you feel it here?" Jungkook asked pressing Taehyung's belly button.

Taehyung rapidly nodded his head in response when he felt Jungkook's tip inside him.

"Ugh~" Taehyung moaned while squirting out his seeds in Jungkook's hand.

His eyes rolled back due to the shiver sent down in his spine and he felt Jungkook also come deep inside him. He plopped down on the head due to exhaustion.

Jungkook pulled out, he turned Taehyung around, holding both of Taehyung's legs, and pushed them up to Taehyung's shoulder.

"No! No more next" Taehyung uttered squirming.

"Too late, didn't I tell you we will gonna do this till midnight since I goddamn miss you so much and I want to feel every inch of you?" Jungkook sneered.

Before Taehyung can even speak, he arched his head, toes curling when Jungkook pushed his dick inside of his hole once again. Taehyung can't do anything but clutch his fingers on the bedsheet while Jungkook was thrusting into him, hitting his prostate.

The bed was creaking, Taehyung's moans were echoing through the whole room. Taehyung knew Jungkook wouldn't stop at any moment.