Chapter 11: Explained

Taehyung left Jungkook's room after his rut. He tried to remove Jungkook's scent all over his body but it seems JK has a really strong scent and he barely remove the scent. He cursed under his breath the staff and even the people were looking at him weird and confused.

If he could just pull out their eyes he already did it.

"Taehyung, Jungkook's scent all over you." Jin said sniffing.

"I know." Taehyung sighed sitting on the ground.

He was in the battle arena since he wants to do a practice.

"Did you guys mated?" Jin suddenly asked.

"What? Of course not, I'm not his mate." Taehyung immediately declined.

"Tsk, then who's your mate? You're already 26 but you still didn't tell us who's your mate." Jin uttered.

Taehyung was silent, he gulped after hearing what Jin said to him.

"Taehyung, are you okay? Did you hear me? Hello." Jin said while waving his hand in front of Taehyung's face.

Taehyung yanked Jin's hand, standing up. He left Jin to do a practice.

"What's wrong with him?" Jin mumbled confusedly.

JK went downstairs with a tight black shirt and black pants. His eyes were red.

"JK, why are you awake?" Jae-In

"Why? Did you have a problem?" JK asked sternly.

"That's not what I mean, I was expecting to see Jungkook right now, I have something to tell him." Jae-In

"Then wait." JK simply said and leave her alone.

He went to the battle arena and didn't expect to see his omega who was panting heavily after fighting with the trainee. He smirked while watching his omega doing a great job.

"That's enough for now, proceed to do the archer." Taehyung ordered, throwing the dagger in the middle of the tree trunk which was he succeeded.

The trainees bowed their heads and proceed to their next task.

"I see, your not that weak my omega." JK grinned walking near to Taehyung.

"Why are you here?" Taehyung sighed.

JK rolled his eyes, he doesn't like their questions as if he was strangers.

"Can't I be here?" JK soughed.

"Yes, Jungkook should wake up now." Taehyung replied, grabbing the white towel.

"It seems like you like him than me." JK uttered poking his tongue in his cheeks.

"What are you saying?" Taehyung uttered.

"I'm also your mate, you should like me too." JK retorted.

"Stop saying I'm your mate that's not true." Taehyung insisted.

"What the heck are you saying? I told you you're my mate." JK retorted.

"That's not true, I don't have a mate." Taehyung growled.

"And what about me? A ghost? Invisible?" JK retorted.

"Just shut up, don't tell that to anyone!" Taehyung growled loudly.

"Are you perhaps telling me that you want to reject me as your mate?" JK grumbled.

"I, Kim Taehyung, r--"

"I, Jeon Jungkook, accepted Kim Taehyung as my mate!" JK rapped stopping Taehyung in his sentence.