Chapter 32: See

Chapter 32: See

Yoonju wore a formal suit, he was going to Yugen pack. He was confident that he won't die if he step on the Yugen pack.

"Are you sure sir about your plan?"

"There's nothing worried about, I'm just going to talk to them. Besides, I heard hyung was in that place." Yoonju grinned wearing his Rolex.

"But you and your hyung aren't in a good relationship."

"I know, you don't have to remind me of that." Yoonju replied and his face turns into serious.

"I apologize, sir."

"Did you prepare the car?" Yoonju asked.

"Yes sir."

"Okay, let's go now." Yoonju uttered leaving his room with his assistant following him.

+++

"Sir Min!"

Yoongi looked up from the guy in front of him who happen to be his secretary. He was in his temporary office in Jeon's pack house since he had to do something.

"Your brother, Yoonju, he's coming here."

"What does he want?" Grumbled Yoongi, massaging his nape.

"The information I got was he wanted to have a peace talk with Alpha Ki-eun."

"That bastard, he really wishes to die." Yoongi curses under his breath.

"Do you want me to stop him, sir?"

"No, let him do what he wants. Don't mind him if he dies." Yoongi retorted shaking his head.

"Okay, sir."

The secretary left him alone in his office.

+++

Jimin was sitting on the couch, watching alone and eating mochi. He flinched when he heard the bell ring. He was alone since the others were busy with their own task.

He stood up and opened the door, he was surprised to see Yoongi's brother in front of him.

"Oh, it feels nice to be welcome by my hyung's cute mate." Yoonju smirked.

"What are you doing here?" He ignored Yoonju who was trying to flirt with him.

"My hyung didn't tell you? I'm here to have a peace talk with the Alpha." Yoonju grinned.

"You should go to his office, he's not here." Jimin grumbled.

"But I prefer this place, look, It's been a while since I see you. Aren't you please? Because me, I'm so pleased to see you right now." Yoonju said and was about to touch him.

"Touch him or I'll cut your hand.'

The venomous cold tone interrupted him.

"Hey hyung, I'm just teasing him." Yoonju chuckled.

"Don't show your face to him, don't you see he's pregnant, your ugly face might affect my baby." Yoongi taunted.

"Haha, nice joke." Yoonju chuckled fakely.

"Go to our room, I'll handle him." Yoongi whispered to Jimin and patted his back.

Jimin hummed in response and went upstairs.

"Why are you trying to avoid me seeing your mate? Are you jealous?" Yoonju smirked.

"There's no way I will get jealous of you. You're nothing compared to me. Don't be so confident of yourself, your hurting yourself." Yoongi retorted sitting on the couch.

"You're an asshole man, you don't deserve a mate." Yoonju grumbled.

"What are you doing here? You shouldn't show your face to Jungkook, he will kill you." Yoongi inquired ignoring whatever Yoonju spitting about.

"Are you worried?" Yoonju grinned.

"No, I want him to kill you slowly and painfully." Yoongi retorted smirking.

"You're boredom, anyway, I will use the restroom." Yoonju excused and started to walk.

"Don't plant anything in this house, I can see whatever you do." Yoongi warned drinking a coffee.

"I know" Yoonju frowned.

While walking upstairs, he saw a room with a door slightly open. He walk near the door to check what was inside. And his eyes widened seeing the most beautiful human being inside the room. He got inside, mesmerized by Taehyung's beauty.

"You're so beautiful." He uttered amazed by Taehyung's feature.

Even though the omega was unconscious, he felt his heart beating so fast by just staring at the beauty. He touched Taehyung's left hand and his heart almost come out on his chest. He was scanning him with a smile plastered on his face.

"How come I didn't know there's a beautiful person like you existed in this world. I should have met you." Yoonju talks to himself.

He swallowed hard thinking how soft Taehyung's lips will be if he kiss them. But his thoughts were interrupted.

"Who are you? What are you doing here?"

The sharp stern voice inquired. Yoonju halts and turned around to see the Alpha Jeon Jungkook glaring at him.

"It's me, Min Yoonju." He smiled.

"What are you doing here?!" Jungkook grumbled clenching his jaw.

"Ah, I accidentally see this room. Don't think that I barge inside, the door was open and I got inside. I was amazed to see this beautiful guy here." Yoonju explained glancing at Taehyung.

"That beautiful guy was mine, he's my mate." Jungkook asserted.

"Oh, wow, I'm surprised to hear that." Yoonju uttered.

He clenched his fist, suddenly feeling hurt knowing that the person he likes just now was with someone's property, and the worst it was his enemy.

"You can leave now, I don't want to see your face here. Don't step in this room." Jungkook appointed.

"Wait, I can see that his situation wasn't okay. I can help him a little if you want to. I don't mind helping him at all." Yoonju smiled genuinely.

"No need, I don't trust you. Just leave now." Jungkook growled.

"You don't have to worry, I'm quite good at healing. I'm Yoongi's brother, our mom was a fairy. Even though I didn't have a lot of her power, I can still help him to heal fast." Yoonju stated.

"Don't you hear what I say? I told you, leave now!" Jungkook grumbled glaring at him intensely.

"Are you afraid that I might do something to him? I can sense hyung's energy in him. If I ever do something to him, hyung's energy will be against mine." Yoonju explained honestly.

Jungkook gritted his teeth and grabbed his collar.

"I don't like repeating myself. Is that hard for you to understand, huh?!" Jungkook sternly said.

"Leave now, bastard, Ki-eun was here." Yoongi said leaning on the door frame.

"Fine, let me go." Yoonju sighed.

Jungkook yanked him off, and Yoonju arranged his collar and walk outside. Yet, he glanced at Taehyung before he went downstairs.