Chapter 40: Celebration

The Yugen pack was having a party after many years of successfully taking over the Sylvester pack. The wolves living in the pack were now under their control and trusted their new leader Alpha Jeon Jungkook to lead them to a better future.

While the wolves Taehyung trains were surprised to see him being soft because he was so looking dominant during the training and didn't give mercy.

Their Luna omega, Kim Taehyung was sitting alone in the chair with a round table beside him watching the guest congratulating his Alpha while listening to the music.

Suddenly, he saw Jungkook walking toward him.

"To the beautiful omega here, may I dance with you?" Jungkook asked and show his right hand for the omega to reach.

Taehyung chuckled and nodded his head.

"Sure, Alpha"

He smiled accepting Jungkook's hand.

"That's a good decision, my omega." Jungkook uttered pecking the back of his hand.

They went into the hall, Jungkook put the omega's hands on top of his shoulder while he put his hands on Taehyung's waist. They dance slowly, gently, and so romantically.

The Alpha noticed that Taehyung was staring at him with loving eyes.

"What's the matter, hyung?" He asked curiously.

"Nothing, I just realized how lucky am I to have you." Taehyung responded with a smile plastered on his face.

"I'm the one who should realize that having you is the best moment in my life." Jungkook uttered pressing their forehead together.

"Thank you..." Taehyung suddenly said.

"For what?" Jungkook asked confusedly.

"For accepting me even though I've been cursed and my mom's past was bad. And for showing me that having a mate is such a beautiful thing." The omega stated genuinely.

"I'm glad to hear that, but you don't have to thank me for that." Jungkook chuckled pecking the tip of Taehyung's nose.

"No, I want to thank you for that. I realized everything because of you. I felt so blessed for the first time. I didn't regret having you as my mate. You're the person who respects me and shows love to me. Thank you, Jungkook, thank you so much." Taehyung added with teary eyes.

"Why are you being like this? You're making me blush, hyung. I felt my heart so overwhelmed right now." Jungkook giggled hugging his omega.

Taehyung sobbed on Jungkook's shoulder while the younger was caressing his back, whispering sweet nothing to his ear in order to calm him down.

"I'm just giving what you deserve, hyung. You deserved the whole world and my love. And I'm ready to give everything for you." Jungkook replied cupping the omega's cheeks, making him look at him.

"But isn't it too much? You already gave me everything I want and I need, Jungkook." Taehyung muttered leaning on Jungkook's touch.

"There's no word of too much for me, hyung. As long as I can give you what makes you happy, I will give it to you. That's how much I love you, hyung." Jungkook stated.

He leaned toward Taehyung and kissed his lips. The omega can't help but let his tears of happiness fall on his cheeks.

"I love you too, Jungkook." The omega retorted when he pulled away.

Yet, he was surprised when the guest was holding a red balloon, roses, and teddy bears. He looked through the white screen with "Will you marry me?" written on it. He looked down seeing Jungkook kneeling on the floor.

"Many years had been pass and yet I didn't ask you this most important question. I know what will you answer but I still want to hear it from you, hyung..."

He pulled out the small red box in his pocket and opened it revealing the beautiful violet diamond ring inside.

"Will you marry me, hyung?" Jungkook completed his sentence staring at the omega.

Taehyung nodded with tears continue falling in his eyes.

"I do, Jungkook, I do!" The omega responded smiling.

The Alpha stood up, wore the ring on Taehyung's ring finger, and pecked the finger.

"I'll make you the happiest omega in the world." Jungkook said carrying Taehyung and turning him around.

"But, Appa and dad, I can do that too."

The 7 years old boy kid said with a bit of pout on his lips. Jungkook stopped and set down the omega on the ground.

"Of course, baby, I know you can do that too. Seeing your existence already makes me happy." Taehyung giggled kneeling down on the ground and hugging his baby, Jungsun.

"I can make you happier than dad, right, appa?"

Jungsun pouted with jealousy while fidgeting with Taehyung's blazer. He was like that because they were sure he is an Alpha like Jungkook so will be common for him to get jealous because he was closer to Taehyung.

"You're right, baby." Taehyung chuckled pecking the top of Jungsun's head.

"I love you, Appa." Jungsun said pecking Taehyung's cheeks.

"I love you too." Taehyung giggled.

Jungsun hugged his Appa, Taehyung, and peeked his head over Taehyung's shoulder. When he looked at his dad, Jungkook, he poked out his tongue to annoy him.

"Aish, this kid is lucky. If he's not my son, I already kick out his ass off here." Jungkook muttered under his breath glaring at Jungsun.

"Don't treat your son like that, I'm sure he's just teasing you. Anyways, congrats to both of you." Jimin appeared behind him.

"Thank you." He smiled in response.

"Everyone! Attention here! Let's continue our celebration for our Alpha and Luna's wedding!" Jae-In said through the microphone and the crowd started to clap their hands.

Taehyung gave his whining son to Jimin who carried Jungsun. Jungkook held the omega's hand which Taehyung accepted. They walked to the stage and knelt down in front of the elders and former Alpha Ki-eun to bless them.

"I wish you two a better life and pure happiness with your family. You may two have a happy ending." The elder blessed them.

The crowd clapped their hands while Taehyung and Jungkook stood up facing each other.

"I love you, Taehyung hyung, my omega." Jungkook said holding Taehyung's hands.

"I love you too, My Alpha, and to your wolf, JK. My Mafia mate." Taehyung smiled.

Jungkook grabbed Taehyung's cheeks and leaned forward, kissing his lips. When they pulled away, they hugged each other with a big smile plastered on their lips.

-----

The End