Chapter 30: Attack

Chapter 30: Attack

Jin told their defenses to go to the factory and check the area. While Namjoon will lead the other team to follow the scent of Jungkook that has been mixed with Hajun's scent.

"Sir, what happened to you?"

"That fucking half-half creature already found out my secrets." Gritted his teeth, Hajun panting heavily.

"But how did you got to escape from them, sir?"

"I have my own ways, start the plans now." Hajun ordered.

The assistant bowed his head in response. They untied the unconscious Taehyung and pushed him inside the glass wall cell same as Jimin's cell. They were going to escape the place and go to other hideouts.

While they were locking Taehyung, they suddenly flinched when they heard something explode.

"What's that?"

Hajun's eyes widened when the explosion continues.

"Sir, did they follow you here? How?"

"Nuh-no, that's impossible, I'm sure I told them the other side, not this place." Hajun anxiously replied.

"Wait, your scent, it's different."

"Fuck! Change the plans!" Hajun growled.

Yoongi was just walking while Jungkook was in his wolf form attacking the building. It was no difficulty for them to kill those bastards' wolves.

"It's an honor to have my guest here."

Hajun started when the two finally got inside the building.

"You know what we're looking for." Yoongi responded.

His eyes were shining orange warning Hajun.

"Wait a minute, can we have a conversation?" Hajun smiled flirtily sitting on the throne.

"I don't like wasting my time." Yoongi growled

Hajun flinched when both of his sides exploded. Jungkook turned into his human form.

"Haha, it seems you're not in the mood. I just want to have some fun, you know. I'm enjoying having two handsomes alphas here." He giggled yet cursed internally.

"Don't think everything is just a joke, I can kill you right now." Yoongi grumbled.

"Oh no, don't do that yet, we're just starting the fun. Don't ruin it, yeah?" Hajun chuckled.

And he flicked his fingers, revealing the two glass walls behind him. Jungkook growled seeing how worst Taehyung's situation was. He was gritting his teeth yet he had to control himself. He doesn't know what will happen if he attacks Hajun.

"So since you two are here, this will be interesting." Hajun grinned standing up from his seat.

"What do you want?" Jungkook asked and his hands were balled in a fist.

"You see, I wanna test how genius you two are. You have to think about who will you choose between them." Hajun smiled.

"You must be kidding me!" Jungkook shouted.

"Alpha, of course not. Why would I joke around? If I set them free, that would be unfair to me. My plans will be wasted. So now, why don't you decide?" Hajun smirked winking at them.

"Any other option?" Yoongi asked.

"Well, if you two will agree to marry me, I will set them free and that would be less harmful." Hajun chuckled.