Chapter 10: Rut

The video up there was made by me so sorry for my bad editing skills since I'm still getting used to video editing. I'm not good so sorry. I may post a few Taekook FMV / Oneshots on Youtube.

-----

Chapter 10: Rut

Jungkook was hissing when he woke up, he felt pain all over his body. Who was barely using

"Hyung!" Jungkook called out with his raspy voice.

He barely can even move his body.

"Hyung!" Jungkook called out once again.

He heard the door open, he looked at it and saw Taehyung coming.

"I'm here, what's wrong?" Taehyung asked when he sat down on the chair beside Jungkook's bed.

"Wuh-what happen? How are you?" Jungkook asked worriedly.

"I'm fine, nothing happens." Taehyung uttered with his tight-lipped smile.

"I thought I failed to save you, I thought you will be gone forever." Jungkook uttered in a shaky tone while fidgeting his fingers.

Taehyung smiled, holding Jungkook's hand.

"It's okay, don't think too much, will you? For now, just take a rest. I'm sure you're not healed yet." Taehyung retorted. 

"Will you take care of me?" Jungkook asked with his doe eyes.

"I don't know, I'm not a doctor to heal you. Besides, I have a lot of things to do so I can't focus on you." Taehyung uttered.

Jungkook pouted, suddenly his wounds slowly faded away.

"I think I'm fine now." Jungkook mumbled.

"Oh, wow that's fast." Taehyung muttered kind of surprised.

He forgot that Jungkook was true blood Alpha for a few minutes.

"It's because you don't want to take care of me. I thought you'll take care of me, like kissing me since I'm not feeling well." Jungkook uttered with a bit of pout on his lips.

"Aish, it's not every time I'm on your side. You should get used to it." Taehyung replied, ignoring Jungkook's last sentence.

"But I don't want to, I want to be with you till I die." Jungkook stated while looking straight at Taehyung's eyes.

Taehyung swallowed, he didn't expect Jungkook will say those words and he can see the sincerity in Jungkook's eyes.

"Forget it, are you hungry? I'll get food for you." Taehyung uttered immediately walking out of the room.

Jungkook sighed, hugging his knees, he was still trying to get Taehyung's heart but Taehyung was treating him like a kid.

"Why he can't see me as a man? Is that because I'm weak?" Jungkook asked while pouting and playing with his sweater paws.

"Taehyung, are you okay?" Jin asked since he can smell something wrong with Taehyung's scent.

"Y-yeah, why you ask?" Taehyung asked smiling fakely.

"I can smell your scent and I got worried." Jin retorted.

Well, Taehyung was thinking about what Jungkook told him earlier. He seems serious and confident in what he said.

"Oh, don't worry I'm just tired. I ran here after Jungkook called." Taehyung mumbled.

"I see, anyway, how's Jungkook? Is he fine?" Jin asked since he didn't check Jungkook after the incident.

"Yeah, he healed himself." Taehyung replied.

"That's good, did he eat? I prepared food earlier for him and I was about to give it to him but since you're here, can you give the food to him?" Jin uttered.

"Sure, I will." Taehyung replied.

"Thank you." Jin smiled and picked up the tray of food.

Taehyung took the tray and went upstairs, he use his feet to open the door since it was hanging open a little bit.

"Jungkook, here's your food. Come on take a bite." Taehyung said while settling down the food on the desk.

He got confused when he didn't hear any response, he glance at Jungkook who was gripping the bedsheet while the veins on his neck were popping out.

"Jungkook, what's wrong?" Taehyung asked worriedly going towards Jungkook.

"I-I't hurts hyung." Jungkook grumbled while hissing in pain.

"Where? Tell me." Taehyung retorted sitting in front of Jungkook.

Jungkook's eyes flash red when he looks at Taehyung. His bare canines grow out which Taehyung immediately understands.

"He's in a rut." Taehyung mumbled, he stood up closing the door to avoid some omegas/betas getting attracted to Jungkook's pheromones.

He flinched when his back collided on the wall with Jungkook pinning him.

"Your smell is very addicting hyung." Jungkook huskily said while pressing his nose on the juncture of Taehyung's neck.

However, Taehyung was controlling himself not to get attracted, he was sure he was going to regret it. He mewled when he felt Jungkook's canines grazing on his neck. Taehyung released calming pheromones to calm down Jungkook at least a bit.

"It's okay, Jungkook, it will be gone later." Taehyung muttered and clasped his fingers on Jungkook's black locks. 

He let Jungkook sniff his neck but he had to be aware of Jungkook's canines. Jungkook held Taehyung's waist, enjoying the sweet aroma of the omega. His lips peppered sweet kisses on the omega's neck, closing his eyes and licking him.

Taehyung gasped pushing Jungkook away, he touch his neck when he felt it stings a bit. He looked at Jungkook or maybe JK who was smirking at him.

"Damn omega, you smell and taste so good." JK snickered, licking his fangs.

"Why do you have to shift so suddenly?" Taehyung grumbled.

"Of course, I want to have some fun and I guess this is the right time." JK grinned.

"I'm just helping Jungkook to get over his rut, since you're here, I think you can help yourself." Taehyung retorted rolling his eyes.

He turned around was about to go away but JK grabbed his waist.

"I'm just teasing you omega, why do you have to be so grumpy?" JK giggled while softly kissing Taehyung's neck.

"Let go of me, you horny alpha." Taehyung grumbled trying to pry JK away.

"Just stay here, omega, trust me, I won't do anything harmful to you. I just want you to stay beside me, it seriously hurt having a rut." JK stated softly, his hand slipping inside of Taehyung's shirt and caressing his tummy sending tickles in Taehyung's body.

Taehyung bit his lip, sort of liking the warm hand in his tummy.