Chapter 33: Show

Chapter 33: Show

The peace talk ended, however, everything isn't settled. Jungkook didn't talk to Yoonju because he might kill him.

"I'm glad to talk with you, yet, my son will decide if he won't attack or not. I know you understand, that one of your member packs hurts the Luna, so we won't let it pass easily. But, we will try to fix it legally." Ki-eun stated.

"I understand, by the way, I saw a beautiful omega but he's unconscious. I think I can help him." Yoonju offered.

"The beautiful omega you were talking about is the Luna. As of now, we have enough doctors and equipment to cure him. I can see that you're genuine. Thank you for your offer but we won't need it." Ki-eun retorted.

"Why not accept my offer? Are you afraid that I might do something to him? Don't you know that I have a power same as my mom but just a bit of it?" Yoonju chuckled.

"You're right, but I heard that the power you got is mostly black magic. Like those witchcrafts, at first, you might show good ones but in some time you can manipulate it and do something bad, am I wrong?" Ki-eun smirked.

Yoonju got tense, he was sure no one knows about that.

"You did a great research, I don't know that you can find that out." Yoonju grinned glaring at him.

"I'm not an Alpha for nothing, you see, even how much you hide everything. I will find it out no matter what. I won't able to have a true blood Alpha son if I'm stupid like you." Ki-eun chuckled drinking the coffee with his leg crossed.

Yoonju should know that the Alpha in front of him was no joke. No wonder why the Yugen pack was the strongest and most difficult to defeat.

"I see, anyway, I will go now. I'm a busy person, so see you next time." Yoonju said and stood up.

He extends his hand to have a handshake.

"See you next time, you can leave now." Ki-eun simply said ignoring his hand and didn't bother to look at him since he was drinking.

Yoonju closed his fist and bowed his head to leave the house.

"That bullshit man, I will surely kill him too." He cursed under his breath.

"You should stay in the line, you're really wishing for early death, huh." His brother, Yoongi snickered who was leaning on the wall outside the door.

He turned to his left side, seeing him glaring at him.

"I don't care whatever you say, line my ass." Yoonju grumbled rolling his eyes.

Yoongi walked in front of him, scanning him or more likely judging him up and down.

"Better luck next time, okay? You can go and whore around but don't even dare to go on someone's property. You will regret it. Help the Luna, huh. What a big ass lies. Stop acting as if your kind, that doesn't suit you." Yoongi stated, squeezing his shoulder, and went inside the house.

Yoonju clenched his jaw and his hands were balled in a fist.

"I will kill you too." He muttered angrily.

His assistant opened the door car for him and he got inside.

"What do you want me to do, sir? Do you want me to threaten them?"

"No, let's stop the war for a while. And also, look for their new Luna. I'm interested to know him." Yoonju grinned thinking about Taehyung's beautiful face.

"Okay, sir."

Jungkook was sleeping tightly, he was having a good dream.

JK was walking from nowhere, he doesn't know where he was but he only know that he was unfamiliar with the place. Suddenly, he saw a beautiful white wolf looking at him while wagging its tail.

"My mate" JK mumbled with his eyes flashing red.

He walked in front of the wolf, touching the nose and staring at it. He smiled when the wolf lean on his touch.

"You're so beautiful, what's your name? I only know your human form but I never see you like this." JK said mesmerized by the wolf's beauty.

The wolf shifted into his human form and his beautiful face was revealed while his eyes glowed blue.

"M-my name is V, A-alpha." Taehyung's wolf, V uttered shyly while covering his private part by pressing his legs together. JK knelt down and caressed his fluffy cheeks.

"Simple name for a beautiful wolf like you. Why did you suddenly show up to me?" JK inquired enjoying the wolf leaning on his touch.

"It's nothing serious, Alpha, but please do tell your human form to wake up. He might miss seeing Taehyung awake." V smiled looking at him.

"He's fine now? I'm glad to hear that but why do you barely shift? No, you didn't come out when he's in danger." JK asked curiously.

"I-I'm sorry, Alpha, I-I was trying to protect our baby." V uttered with a low tone.

"B-baby? Do you mean..."

"He's pregnant" V retorted happily.

Jungkook jolted up to his bed, he immediately stood up and ran where Taehyung was. Yet, he didn't see him in his room. He went downstairs to look for Taehyung.

He was worried about what might happen to Taehyung. Cold sweat was falling on his forehead and his hands were shaking nervously.

Suddenly, he saw a light in the kitchen. He confusedly went there and saw his omega eating with his mouth full and holding food in his hands.

"H-hyung" Jungkook muttered with tears falling in his eyes.

Taehyung looked at him clueless while munching the food.

"I'm sorry for making you worried, I'm hungry so I eat." Taehyung said pouting.

Jungkook giggled, wiping his tears, and hugged Taehyung tightly.

"It's okay, hyung, I'm glad that you're fine." Jungkook said pecking the top of Taehyung's head.

He can't help but felt relief, he was glad that Taehyung was fine and now conscious. He hugged him tightly while the omega was thinking of how can he eat the tangerine in his hands.