Chapter 21: Submissive

Taehyung was hissing and limping while walking downstairs

Taehyung was hissing and limping while walking downstairs. That freaking Trueblood alpha was such a jerk and Taehyung was cursing Jungkook under his breath every time he step. Yet, he can't help but think of a sudden change in Jungkook's demeanor.

He seems to be aggressive like JK but still gentle. In Taehyung's point of view, Jungkook has his and JK's behavior. Taehyung was sure that it was Jungkook because his eyes weren't flashing red as JK has.

"Taehyung, do you want some help?" Hoseok grinned teasingly seeing Taehyung's situation.

"Don't talk to me if you're going to tease me." Taehyung rolled his eyes.

"I can't help it, I'm sure I'm not the only one who will tease you. So better be prepared." Hoseok chuckled.

"Get out of my way, hyung, before I slit your neck." Taehyung uttered glaring at him.

"Ey, calm down, why are you so mad?" Hoseok asked crossing his arms.

"That freaking alpha didn't even think before he fuck me. Because of him, I don't know how to face everyone who heard us. I'm so embarrassed. What can't I just kill him?" Taehyung grumbled.

"I guess you shouldn't say that." Hoseok muttered lips forming in a thin line.

"Why? Because he's behind me?" Taehyung uttered.

Hoseok nodded his head in response while rubbing the back of his neck.

"Don't worry, I know he's behind me that's why I'm saying this so he can hear me, besides, I can feel him." Taehyung retorted nonchalantly.

"You're so smart, my mate." Jungkook grinned back hugging him.

"Why are you calling me 'my mate' you used to call me hyung. That nickname was given by JK." Taehyung retorted inquiring.

"You're right tho, and I want to tell you that I'm also him, he's my wolf." Jungkook replied peppering soft kisses on the column of Taehyung's neck with his mark.

Taehyung turned around to face him.

"I know but you're too different from him and now, you kind of has his behavior." Taehyung said.

Jungkook chuckled cupping Taehyung's cheeks.

"This is part of the training, I can control him since when he accepted me as his human and I accepted him as my wolf, I have his power." Jungkook replied.

Taehyung was amazed, for some reason, he can see JK was smirking when Jungkook's eyes flashed red and gone in just a second proving that he can control his wolf.

"That sounds good" Taehyung muttered.

Jungkook use his thumb and touched Taehyung's bottom lip, parting them away.

"I know right, what can you say? Do you think I deserve to be your alpha?" Jungkook smirked.

Taehyung swallowed down, suddenly, he felt his legs shaking. He was suddenly submitting after smelling Jungkook's pheromones. He didn't expect Jungkook and his wolf to have strong power. He even tried to fight back not to submit but Jungkook was so powerful. He was about to fall but Jungkook was alert and caught him by his waist, pulling him to his chest.

"What the heck, Jungkook? Why did you release pheromone?" Hoseok scolded.

He was surprised to see Taehyung submitting like that but also worried when he thought Taehyung was about to fall.

"I'm sorry, I was just testing it, I didn't expect that he will submit." Jungkook said while releasing a calming pheromone.

"You idiot! He's still an omega, Taehyung was just fighting back that alpha who was trying to lure him. Geez." Hoseok grumbled.

Jungkook giggled caressing Taehyung's hair.

"It's okay now, Taehyung, calm down." Jungkook whispered in a gentle tone.

However, Taehyung unconsciously fell asleep.

"Can you excuse him to his training lesson? Tell them he had to take a long rest." Jungkook smiled innocently.

"Aish, such a stupid alpha." Hoseok muttered in a disappointed tone walking away from him.

Jungkook carried Taehyung like a bridal style. He brought Taehyung back to the empty room and carefully laid him down. He covered him with a duvet and pecked his forehead before he leave the room. He went downstairs to go to his dad's office.

"Welcome back, Jungkook, I guess you had a good night yesterday." Ki-eun snickered teasingly.

"Ah yeah, I love my mate's welcome gift for me. Anyway, why did you call for me?" Jungkook asked.

"You're uncle..." Ki-eun started.

"Don't tell me he says nonsense about me? Haha, that bastard." Jungkook muttered gritting his teeth.

"Respect him, Jungkook, he's your uncle, he's my brother." Ki-eun chided.

"I see on your reaction, he didn't tell the truth, right?" Jungkook inquired.

"What do you mean?" Ki-eun asked confusedly.

"Just ask his wife, she knew what happened. And I don't want to respect him because he such stupid alpha." Jungkook retorted.

"Alright, if that's what you say. I want to say congrats, you did such a great job." Ki-eun smiled

"Thank you, dad." Jungkook smiled back.

"Since your training was done, I want you to slowly take my role. For your starting, I want you to be the CEO of our company for a while and I will check to see if you improve your skills. After that, I will test your stamina and strength. If you pass, I will let you take my position and you can be officially the Alpha. I hope you are confident, Jungkook." Ki-eun stated.

"Of course, dad, I won't make you disappoint. Just trust me, I can work everything right." Jungkook snickered.

"You literally developed your characteristics while you are training. I'm glad to see that, by the way, where's Taehyung? Didn't he have a lesson today?" Ki-eun uttered.

"Don't act dumb, dad, of course, he's tired." Jungkook smirked.

"You're being bold, I just asked because his students were missing him so much that's why they wanted to know if he's fine." Ki-eun said.

"They don't need to worry about him, as long as I'm here, I will take care of him." Jungkook giggled.

"If that's what you say, you can leave now but make sure to show your face to your mom, or else she will kill you." Ki-eun sneered.

"Okay, dad." Jungkook said bowing his head.

He leaves the office with his hands in his pocket. But his mind was thinking about how he will get a duel again with Yoongi.