Chapter 16: Satisfy

Chapter 16: Satisfy

Taehyung was done taking a shower, it was already night and he was preparing to sleep. He just wearing a black fluffy robe while his hair was wet.

He soughed when he heard a knock. He leave his room and went to the door, opening it. He can smell an unpleasant smell knowing the Alpha was upset over something, yet, he was surprised to see him. He thought Jungkook will stay in the pack house.

"What are you doing here? What's wrong?" Taehyung asked confused and worried.

Instead of answering him, Jungkook hugged him.

"H...hyung" Jungkook sobbed on Taehyung's shoulder.

"Let's go inside and talk, Jungkook. It's cold here, you might get sick." Taehyung uttered, patting Jungkook's back.

Taehyung dragged Jungkook inside, he closed the door and they went to his room. Jungkook sat down on the bed.

"Tell me what's wrong?" Taehyung asked grabbing the chair to sit down in front of Jungkook.

"Hyung, dad told me he will send me to States." Jungkook muttered.

"Why?" Taehyung asked confusedly.

"To train me as an Alpha." Jungkook retorted looking at Taehyung with teary doe eyes.

"What's your problem with that? Isn't that what you want, besides that's good for you. That's good news, Jungkook. Why are you worrying about it?" Taehyung stated.

"Because I had to leave without you, hyung." Jungkook uttered with his lips trembling.

Taehyung sighed, he knelt in front of Jungkook, cupping his cheeks.

"Are you sad because of that? Jungkook, don't worry about me. I'm good and I can take care of myself. And you should also need to improve yourself, I think going to States is a good idea." Taehyung explained.

"But still, hyung, I can't live without you." Jungkook sniffed.

"You can bear it, Jungkook. You're an adult and also an Alpha. It would be better if you learn a lot, besides, we can call each other. Come on, Jungkook, you should think about yourself too. If you want, you can also learn quickly until you finish then you can come back to me." Taehyung stated.

"I'll be sad." Jungkook mumbled.

Taehyung kissed Jungkook's lips and sat down on his lap which made Jungkook slightly taken aback. He barely can think what he should do. Taehyung was moving his lips while clutching on Jungkook's locks. The Alpha can't help but held Taehyung's waist making him stay in his position and kiss him back.

Jungkook was groaning when the omega started to grind on him while kissing him aggressively. Taehyung pulled away with a string of saliva binding on their lips.

"Then, I can make you happy and......satisfied." Taehyung muttered looking at Jungkook's lips while his hands were unbuttoning the Alpha's shirt.

He looked at Jungkook with his seductive eyes which made Jungkook swallow down.

"Hyung" Jungkook uttered.

"Yeah?" Taehyung said with his deep voice sending a shiver down to Jungkook's spine.

His fingers were done unbuttoning Jungkook's shirt, his hands were roaming on Jungkook's fine chest.

"H-hyung, you know it's my first time. I-I can't satisfy you." Jungkook stuttered.

"It's okay, I can teach you." Taehyung smirked and pushed Jungkook on the bed.

Jungkook was shocked, Taehyung hovered on top of him, pinning his hands over his head. Taehyung was kissing Jungkook's collarbone down to his chest. Jungkook let out a mewling moan when the omega was leaving mark on his well-built abs. Taehyung even licks those lines of his abs.

He knelt down between Jungkook's legs, pulling down the Alpha's pants. Jungkook was biting his lips while watching the omega. His eyes widened when he felt the omega also pull down his underwear.

"Hyung, are you going to put my private part in your mouth?" Jungkook inquired with his innocent tone.

"Yeah, but I didn't expect you're huge." Taehyung retorted while eyeing Jungkook's dick.

"Then don't do it, I don't want you to get hurt, hyu--"

Jungkook wasn't able to finish his sentence when Taehyung held his dick and lick the tip of it as if it was a kind of lollipop. Jungkook arched his head loving the pleasure.

Taehyung snickered, licking the half of Jungkook's length while pumping the half of it.

"Hyung~" Jungkook moaned with his mouth wide open and eyes rolling on the back of his head.

He muttered under his breath when Taehyung sucked him, however, he felt not satisfied yet. He grabbed a fistful of Taehyung's hair, bobbing it faster. Jungkook felt cloud nine, feeling Taehyung's mouth covering his whole dick.

Taehyung was letting Jungkook manhandling him, he kept doing it while sucking Jungkook's ball with Jungkook's moan echoing through his room. Suddenly, he taste something sticky, he pulled away swallowing Jungkook's cum.

He giggled seeing Jungkook's almost lifeless situation.

"You seem to enjoy it, I guess it's my time to enjoy." Taehyung grinned.

Jungkook looked at him, he was enjoying what Taehyung was doing. Taehyung stared at him while sexily removing his pants. Jungkook gulped when Taehyung hovered on top of him. Taehyung pumped Jungkook's length for few times, aligning it on his hole.

He pushed it inside yet he grumbled when he felt full just because of the tip.

"Hyung, please move~" Jungkook groaned feeling stuck.

Taehyung pushed himself down, cursing under his breath for not preparing. He didn't expect it will hurt like this. He stopped when Jungkook was fully inside him.

"Hyung, please don't clench on me, it hurts!" Jungkook squirmed.

"Just wait you asshole!" Taehyung grumbled.

He laid his hands on Jungkook's stomach to support himself. He moves up and down making them both moan in unison. Taehyung bounced faster liking the pleasure. While Jungkook was trying to meet Taehyung's move. Jungkook held Taehyung's waist helping him to move.

"Ugh hyung~" Jungkook move with his deep husky voice.

Taehyung grabbed Jungkook's collar, forcing him to sit down. Taehyung kissed Jungkook's lips while bouncing on him. He pushed his tongue inside of Jungkook's mouth totally dominating him. Jungkook kept kissing him, holding his waist.

Jungkook went to Taehyung's neck, sucking it to leave a mark on his neck. Taehyung arched his neck to let Jungkook paint him.

"I'm close, Jungkook~" Taehyung moaned.

Yet, Jungkook didn't stop sucking Taehyung's neck since he doesn't understand what Taehyung means. Taehyung's cum splurted out on Jungkook's stomach and chin. He stopped moving and tiredly looked at Jungkook.

His eyes widened seeing those red eyes looking at him.

"Thank you for teaching me, omega, but I guess that's still not enough." JK smirked.

"No, wa--"

He wasn't able to finish his sentence when JK flipped him on the bed.

"It's better if we do this until you satisfy me." JK snickered.

"Fuck you!" Taehyung grumbled trying to push JK away.

"No, I'll fuck you!" JK chuckled.

He pulled out his dick and aggressively pushed it to the omega's hole making Taehyung gasp.