Chapter 22: He

Chapter 22: He

Jungkook was roaming around his dad's company while Taehyung was following behind them.

"So, this will be your office. The design was chosen by your dad." Mr. Gyu, Ki-eun's secretary said and opened the door for them.

 Gyu, Ki-eun's secretary said and opened the door for them

Jungkook and Taehyung got inside, checking the office.

"I see, my dad knows my taste." Jungkook grinned touching the desk.

"Hiring for your secretary will start tomorrow." Mr. Gyu uttered.

"No need, that beautiful guy, my mate will be my secretary. He's experienced with that kind of work." Jungkook said pointing to Taehyung.

Mr. Gyu looked at Taehyung who was confusedly looking at Jungkook.

"What? Me? You didn't tell me about it." Taehyung retorted.

Jungkook went in front of him, pulling him by his waist.

"It's my surprise, besides, it would be fun if you were my secretary. I can watch whatever you were doing." Jungkook snickered while his thumbs soothing on Taehyung's curve.

"You're being possessive." Taehyung muttered rolling his eyes.

"Yeah, that's me. And you should be used to it from now on." Jungkook giggled pecking the tip of Taehyung's nose.

"Should I show him his office, sir?" Mr. Gyu asked feeling so single and hoping for the ground to swallow him.

"No need, I want you to set his office here instead. I don't want him to be far away from me." Jungkook stated.

"Okay sir, I'll leave now." Mr. Gyu said bowing his head before he leave.

"Seriously, Jungkook?" Taehyung sighed.

"Come on, hyung, just be my secretary. Don't be mad at me." Jungkook whines leaning his chin on Taehyung's shoulder.

"I'm not mad, I was thinking that I will be busy." Taehyung retorted.

Jungkook looked at him and cupped his cheeks.

"Don't worry, I won't give you a lot of hassle. The only thing I want you to do is to seduce me." Jungkook teased winking at him.

"Pervert." Taehyung grumbled pushing Jungkook away.

Jungkook chuckled back hugging Taehyung.

"Don't take it seriously, I'm just kidding you." Jungkook uttered pecking the mark on Taehyung's neck.

"Yeah, whatever you say. I will go to the restroom, I had to pee." Taehyung excused.

"Okay, just be quick, we will go out when you're done." Jungkook said.

Taehyung hums in response. He left the office while Jungkook was observing each file on the desk. Taehyung went to the restroom, he was done peeing and he was just washing his hands.

"You're Kim Taehyung, right? The future Luna."

Someone from beside him suddenly speaks. He glanced at that person and saw a beautiful guy, he's indeed beautiful, and Taehyung can't deny it.

The guy beside him looks rich and decent.

"Yes, do I know you?" Taehyung responded.

"No, but I do know you. You're the lucky omega who was mated with our Alpha." He grinned.

"Do you have a problem with that?" Taehyung inquired.

"Nothing, it just you don't deserve a mate like him. He deserves better than you." He retorted smirking.

"Who do you think you are to speak to your Luna like that? You have some guts, huh." Taehyung fired back.

"Luna? Do you even deserve that title? No." He replied in a mocking tone.

"I don't know why you hate me but I don't have the intention to fight with you." Taehyung simply said and dry his hand.

"I heard you're also good at fighting, you're skilled omega. Aren't you?" He asked with a grin plastered on his lips.

"And if I am?" Taehyung retorted.

"You're an omega, just an omega. You should act one. An omega like you only know how to warm their mate's bed and beg for their cock. Stop acting as if you can reach our level. Your rank is the lowest, even though you're a rare one. You're still useless." He stated proudly.

Taehyung yanked that guy's collar and glared at him.

"Don't speak at me like that, I don't wanna beat you up here. I'm an omega, not just an omega. I can do better than you. You are the one who should stop saying nonsense, my rank might be the lowest but I'm the greatest and smartest." Taehyung growled throwing him to the ground.

He turned around to leave but the guy speak once again.

"Does he know that you can't bear a pup? A future heir?" He suddenly fired causing Taehyung to froze in his place.

His hands were balled in a fist.

"Oh, he doesn't know? Poor Alpha, his mate was hiding a secret from him. I'm sure he will dislike you if he knows about it. If I'm not wrong, mostly of Alpha wants an heir. And since Jungkook was our leader, I bet he will look for an heir. How can you give that to him if you can't bear one?" He chuckled.

"Shut up!" Taehyung growled and threw the soap dispenser near that guy's left side.

He glared at him while clenching his jaw.

"You don't know anything about me! Shut up your annoying mouth!" Taehyung yelled.

"Who told you I don't know you? I know everything about you, your mother was cursed by the moon goddess, am I right?" He snickered.

Taehyung was trying to calm down himself, he doesn't know what will be the consequences if he kill someone in Jungkook's company. He was afraid that he ruins Jungkook's life.

"You can't answer me because that's true. I wonder how they forgot about your mom? She was pretty popular for cheating on her mate and ruining a happy family." He stated standing up in front of Taehyung.

His face was now stern, it wasn't a kind of teasing face unlike earlier.

"Is she hiding? Of course, she will. Once I found your mom, I will make sure she will pay for what she did. Not just her but also you. I will ruin you and tear you apart." He threatened.

He bumped his shoulder against Taehyung and leave him dumbfounded in the restroom. Suddenly, tears fell on Taehyung's eyes for unbeknownst reason. He just felt crying.