Chapter 23: Meet

Chapter 23: Meet

Taehyung makes sure he looks fine when he left the restroom. He can't show Jungkook that he cry or else the company will collapse.

When he came out of the restroom, he was surprised to see Jungkook leaning on the wall while crossing his arms.

"Oh, what are you doing here? Are you afraid I might run away?" Taehyung teasingly giggled.

"No, I know you're not going to do that. I just felt something wrong happened to you." Jungkook responded.

"In the restroom? I'm alone there, I'm fine." Taehyung chuckled.

"Are you sure?" Jungkook asked and looked at him in his eyes.

Taehyung knew that Jungkook was serious. Yet, he doesn't want Jungkook to get involved with his problem.

"Of course, come on, let's go back to your office." Taehyung smiled and started to walk.

"Seriously hyung, you're not going to tell me what happened to you?" Jungkook inquired gritting his teeth.

Taehyung stopped in his place and sighed.

"I wonder why you are worried? There's nothing to worry about, I'm fine." Taehyung said biting his bottom lip.

He gasped when Jungkook grabbed his wrist and drag him.

"Jungkook, what are you doing?" Taehyung asked nervously.

"We're going to check this company and you will tell me who the hell hurt and make you cry. Who's bastard dare to do that." Jungkook grumbled and stopped in front of the elevator.

"Jungkook, calm down, I know you're mad but please don't make any scene in your dad's company." Taehyung said going in front of Jungkook stopping him.

"Taehyung, get out of my way." Jungkook grunts and his eyes were flashing red.

"Please, calm down, I will tell you but please don't do this." Taehyung begged while clutching Jungkook's shoulders.

"Then tell me now before I change my mind and demolish this whole building." Jungkook groaned.

Taehyung hugged Jungkook, his hands were under Jungkook's armpit and his chin on top of his shoulder.

"I don't know who is he, Jungkook. But he's mad at my mom and he's blaming me for whatever my mom did to him." Taehyung uttered biting his trembling lips.

"What do you mean?" Jungkook asked curiously.

Taehyung pulled away looking to the ground while fidgeting his fingers.

"Mom, she's never been loyal to her mate. She doesn't believe in mating because she wants to be mated with the person she loves, even though she has a mate and the person she loves cheated on her.

She still hooking up with different alpha and betas to get rid of her mate. Because of that, the moon goddess cursed her for not being able to bare a pup after me and our lineage can't have a mate. I guess, mom, ruined that guy's family and wants an avenge." Taehyung stated while feeling humiliated.

Jungkook can't believe what he heard. He doesn't know about Taehyung's mom and she seems to be a kind person.

"Did you find her?" He asked while comfortably leaning on the chair and his legs on top of the desk.

"Yes, she wasn't hiding, she's still part of Yugen pack. However, her house was far from the pack. I guess, she doesn't want to show her face to anyone and knows that she will get humiliated because of her past." His assistant replied showing the files and setting them on the table.

"Is anyone surrounding her? Or at least someone protecting her?" He asked while looking through the files.

"Fortunately, no one was found to protect her. It will be easy for us to get her without someone knowing because she was far from her pack. She was living in the middle of the forest." His assistant retorted.

"That's good to hear, how about the plans?" He asked and looked at him.

"It was already prepared, just waiting for your signal. And, how about her son? Are you planning to attack him also?" His assistant retorted inquiring.

"Let's ruin him a little more and then, I will think about him." He smirked and stabbed Taehyung's photo with his dagger.

"Don't you think it will be too dangerous if we also attack him? He's a Luna and I'm sure the Alpha was always beside him. And I heard he isn't some weak omega. He was the trainer of the pack and not easy to fool." His assistant uttered.

"That's the reason why I have to think properly about him. I just want him not to cross the line, he doesn't deserve the Alpha to be his mate and he shouldn't be happy in his life. I will play with him until his life will be ruined." He grinned.

"If that's what you say, just give us the signal when to start." His assistant said and bowed his head.

He leave him alone and went somewhere else.

"Kim Taehyung, you bastard, I will make your life worst same thing with your whore mom." He grumbled sternly and crumpled Taehyung's picture.

Meanwhile, Taehyung and Jungkook came back to the pack house.

"Oh, Taehyung, you're here. Look, you have a guest waiting for you." Jin smiled moving aside.

Taehyung smiled seeing Jimin who was standing in front of him.

"Hyung..." Taehyung muttered and ran towards him.

He hug Jimin tightly because he missed him so much.

"How are you? I miss you so much, Taehyung." Jimin uttered caressing Taehyung's back.

"I'm okay, hyung, how about you?" Taehyung asked pulling out from the hug.

"I'm fine too, and my baby." Jimin said caressing his tummy.

A surprise emotion show on Taehyung's face.

"Really? I'll be an uncle now?!" Taehyung muttered still surprised.

Jimin shyly nodded his head and tucked his hair behind his ear.

"But how did you come here? Are you alone? Yoongi hyung is still mad at me, isn't he?" Taehyung mumbled.

"No, I'm not alone. I'm with him, I forced him to come here just to visit you and tell you about my condition. I'm sure you will be glad about my news. And, he was just upset about what happened back then but I'm sure he already moved on." Jimin stated.

"I'm so glad to hear about your baby, hyung." Taehyung smiled.

"Where's your mom? I also want her to know about this. Can we visit her?" Jimin asked.

"I'm sure she's in her house, sure we can visit her." Taehyung retorted.

"Good, let's go, I'm excited to see her reaction." Jimin giggled.

Eunha was arranging the clothes when she heard a knock on the door.

"I'm coming!" Eunha yelled since the knock was annoying.

She stood up from the couch and walk to the door. She opened it and was confused by looking at the person in front of her.

"Who are you?" Eunha asked.

"Nice to meet you, bitch." He snickered and stabbed the injection on her neck.

Suddenly, Eunha felt her breathing become hard and her sight went blurry until she fell unconscious.