Bio

Kaoi is the Flame Tsuguko under Rengoku who has attained the rank of Kinoe

Kaoi is the Flame Tsuguko under Rengoku who has attained the rank of Kinoe. He is transported into Lugnica after the events of Season 1 and before the main cast of Demon Slayer departs for the Mugen Train Movie.

Specializing in Flame Breathing, Kaoi knows 8 of the 9 forms of the technique.

First Form: Unknowing Fire - The user charges towards their opponent at high speed and decapitates them in one slash.

Second Form: Rising Scorching Sun - The user releases an arching slash attack upwards

Third Form: Blazing Universe - The user swings their blade downwards in an arc.

Fourth Form: Blooming Flame Undulation- The user swings their blade in a circular motion that can defend them from all incoming attacks or decapitate multiple enemies at once.

Fifth Form: Flame Tiger- The user unleashes a powerful series of sword slashes that seemingly takes the form of a rampaging tiger engulfed in flames that charge towards the enemy at blinding speeds.

The next 3 will be original creations by me to fill out all nine techniques.

Sixth Form: Igniting Cannon - A thrust attack that can be performed even in the air. The force put through the point of the blade can destroy multiple walls.

Seventh Form: Ring of Inferno- The user performs a horizontal 360-degree rotation and cuts their surroundings.

Eighth Form: Torching Wildfire- The user performs multiple slashes to exhaust the demon's energy till they make an opening for decapitation.

Author Notes

Here is Kaoi, I hope you guys like him as we will explore more of his character that I didn't put into this bio. I have big plans for him. Now I got to work on my new cover for this book and the first episode.

Ciao!